OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao. I remember he went on a tirade about gay marriage and obamacare. doubt he wants all that stillin 
laugh.gif

Yup.. How many republicans gotta get caught in bathrooms before we realize the hypocrisy of some folks

F espn..

Literally only care about their radio lineup (Dan, bomani and jalen & Jacoby)

Wow, can't believe someone at the hospital would be that stupid to leak it to ESPN if that's what happened. Major HIPAA violation, that person's career is done for.

Thought it might of been his family or something.

Last edited:
Wonder if JPP is doing this now that he's realizing that there isn't much interest in his services as he thought there would be? Don't know why else he'd wait this long.

I would still take a flyer on him on the Bucs. We need as much talent as we can find at DE.

Last edited:
When that all went down I remember everyone blading the hospital worker and then Schefter as well. Both rightfully so IMO

I also don't blame Schefter for putting it out there

He knew the ramifications of it but that's why he's the best in the biz

Eh I don't put full blame but when you can stop something that you know is wrong and illegal, there is some moral obligation. How much is certainly up to you

But is Schefter legally at fault for this? Sure it was a scumbag thing to do, but I thought HIPPA violations were only for healthcare employees, insurance companies, ect...

JPP has every right to sue...

Gotta get as much $ as he can now, because there's a great chance he won't be on a roster next year.

Eh I don't put full blame but when you can stop something that you know is wrong and illegal, there is some moral obligation. How much is certainly up to you

I wouldn't do it but I can't blame Schefter for doing it, it's how you stay at the top

He knew what was probably gonna happen as far as suing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom