OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a certain point Romos really gotta consider his health after football cause right now it doesn't seem like he is.

Last edited:
september
tired.gif

If the NFL suspends Fowler over that video :smh:

From what we saw, he let his baby momma and his new girlfriend shoot the fade and broke it up once it started to get out of hand.

Is there more footage? I'm trying to figure out what "disturbing images" the league is referring too?

I heard he reached out to the NFL after it happened to tell them before they found out from the videos. Smart move, although I, myself do not believe it's necessary to do so in this case. No way should he get suspended or penalized in any fashion, for that matter.

Last edited:
there is no way the NFL can punish Fowler, I mean I understand he let them fight without breaking it up but that's not worthy of discipline

having a bat crazy baby mama is punishment enough

Last edited:
Scott Linehan wants nothing to do with RG3. So much for Dallas. LA?

RG3 in Hollywood. :lol:

Some cheesy *** commercials would be on the horizon. Cornball to cheeseball.

Eagles aren't a fan of his either from insider accounts

RG3 to the Rams would be perfect, stole a haul from Washington and still end up with him

At a certain point Romos really gotta consider his health after football cause right now it doesn't seem like he is.

Yup..

Age and injuries don't go well together.. Going be 36 in April.. And how many procedures did he have on his back?

I got no dog in the race with Tony Romo, but I **** with him. Son puts it all on the line every game like a true gunslinger. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I think dude needs to chill though if he needs this new procedure to keep playing.

*salute* to Tony either way.

Qft,Romo's been that dude to me since winning the job as a backup :pimp:

Really hope we don't have to see him limping off the field to end his career though, that's what I'm scared of :smh:

Last edited:
Nah but on the real Tony has got to chill. I keep forgetting hes about to be 36 and taking all these hits. Even the best Oline in the game wont save you from that one hit that could happen.

Jerry better wise up and stop depending on garbage QBs he picked up off the street to save his seasons. Its time for the next era...Tony wont take it personal

I still think Chip might go QB 1st round

If Goff is there he takes him unless he falls in love with Paxton Lynch but I can see him falling out of the 1st round at this point

Last edited:
It boggles my mind that the Titans actually WANTED to keep Mike Mularkey as head coach. And then they went as far as to take any GM off their candidate list that didn't want to keep Mularkey.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo · 28m28 minutes ago

Hue Jackson on Johnny Manziel: "That behavior will not be tolerated as we move forward. Our organization is going to take a stand."

someway, somehow, I think Hue is the person who makes the Browns relevant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom