OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to factor in that Gronk has a spotless portfolio whereas Cam had the whole incident getting kicked out of UF, then "Scam Newton", and all the towel over his head moments in the league earlier in his career. People have been throwing stones at Cam for years.

I don't see it as a black & white thing in this particular case/comparison, they don't have any ammo for Gronk right now, not even a pissing in public ticket from his ASU days :lol:

All it takes is a few negative incidents to go down then the media will want his head on a spike, we've seen this movie far too many times not to know the outcome.

U of A bruh not ASU....

Gronk just loves to have a good time but he ain't hurting nobody. He clearly knows how to handle his drugs/liquour. He ain't putting his hands on nobody nor letting his lifestyle get in the way of his playing career.

You can be a consummate professional and still have a good time off the field. Some cats don't know how to balance the two.

Randle's been arrested 5 times in 18 months iirc :smh:

hope he could get his life back on track

Did I hear correctly that Gronks cruise was offering 10k for any couple to do it in public? Ummmm...what?

Allegedly nobody did it if this is true

Cowboys consistently offered Randle help and if I'm not mistaken are still willing to help despite him not being on the roster, hopefully dude decides to take them up on that offer :smh:

50K probably would've had me on camera knee deep in the juicebox :lol:

Last edited:
Did I hear correctly that Gronks cruise was offering 10k for any couple to do it in public? Ummmm...what?

it's on video, he was up on some stage and said it
Sarah Spain was saying that they were making out in the middle of some dance floor and everybody was noticing. That's when he mentioned the 10k. They declined to take him up on his offer.

broncos might have to cut ware if he doesnt take a pay cut in order to keep some young dudes |I ware came like neil smith in the late 90s and took care of business. cruel business. i get it though. malik and danny need to get paid.

He's gonna def have to restructure his contract. I know Ware doesnt want to move again after winning but maybe they put incentives on the backend for him. If yall lose Malik and Danny...damn

If we can get this dude to show up to meetings on time I wouldn't mind bringing him back for another year on a cheap, incentive based deal. It's not like we have pass rushers knocking on the door for playing time, add in the fact we wont have Gregory for the first 4 games, bringing back Hardy is something we need to consider.

Now if he was really a cancer in the locker room then I understand cutting ties but if this is based on tardiness and the sideline explosion then we might be jumping the gun too fast. He seemed to get his act together towards the end of the season.

I can see him flourishing with the Bengals :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom