OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
did I read right Gronk only booked half of the ship? imagine being some couple just looking for a relaxing cruise and you find out you are sharing with the Gronk Cruise

Damn that cruise actually looked pretty live and fun as hell,might need to look into future editions
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
If you check out the some of the videos, it looks like just a bunch of people videoing gronk on their phones.

I was pretty surprised that Mike and Mike this morning were going out of their way to say how great it is that gronk is partying and doing all his stuff.  They come down hard on so many people for the littlest things.  Yet, here they were saying how fantastic that gronk is doing his thing and how much they love him for it.  It was rather weird to me. Luckily I arrived at my destination shortly there after so I didn't have to listen to it on the radio much longer.  

As long as none of these dudes are beating up their girlfriends or having helicopters chase after them, let 'em all cook. Offseason months is when you let loose and get the mind, body, and soul right. They want to enjoy life just like every other human on vacation. 

You're young and making all that money while being at your peak. That's the prime time to flourish if you ask me. :pimp:

But yo...

Son had Waka, Whoo Kid, Mojo, Flo Rida, Redfoo, etc. on that cruise. Interesting mix of people. :lol:

View media item 1921681

359lddu.jpg

Every year I pray #87 doesn't show up and fail every test in the book during training camp. :lol:  

Check out Whoo Kid's IG for more shenanigans...

mojo rawley the wwe/nxt wrestler there as well :lol:
wrestling moves in the small pool :lol:

Last edited:
If you check out the some of the videos, it looks like just a bunch of people videoing gronk on their phones.

I was pretty surprised that Mike and Mike this morning were going out of their way to say how great it is that gronk is partying and doing all his stuff.  They come down hard on so many people for the littlest things.  Yet, here they were saying how fantastic that gronk is doing his thing and how much they love him for it.  It was rather weird to me. Luckily I arrived at my destination shortly there after so I didn't have to listen to it on the radio much longer.  

It's not surprising at all. Dat privilege.

It's not surprising at all. Dat privilege.
I was only surprised in the sense that it was so blatantly obvious how different their tone was towards gronk.

if anyone thinks the media is gonna turn on Gronk:

View media item 1921708
Gronk is teflon. unless he does something seriously illegal he can drink & party for the rest of his career and it'll be "Gronk being Gronk"

Last edited:
@LorenzoGReyes
#Jets announce they have released Antonio Cromartie one year into the 4-year, $32 million deal he signed last offseason.

Can Cro play the slot?

Last edited:
$8M definitely helps. Wouldn't be surprised if he re-signs on a cheaper deal, but I don't think that's likely.

When you're a monster like Gronk and dominate every time you step on the field, remain in top shape, are extremely likable/never hurt the press's feelings, never fail a drug test and most importantly WIN.....you don't have to worry about them coming down on you for **** like that.

I'm sorry that homie willingly chose to listen to Mike & Mike. Please seek help or strive to be better.

I don't get the sense that Gronk is 100% teflon. We had this convo not too long ago, and my sense is that some people are slowly turning heel on him. I do recognize the double standard though. 

If he ever lets any of that stuff affect his football career or performance on the field, you can bet your *** it's a wrap for the honeymoon. 

Like I said in my previous post…as long as dudes aren't outchea going all Johnny Bandziel, who gives a ****? Let them drink, party, smoke, **** as many broads as they want. It's the offseason. 

Anyone that has a serious issue with any of these dudes livin' life is a lame *** square. Go disconnect your internet and hole yourself up in a wooden cabin until September.

Yea it feels like folks are definitely setting a foot on the slander bus early just in case he ever slips up off the field at this point :lol:

Last edited:
^ all my lebatard podcasts were listened to already. 6am on a Monday morning is a bit bleak for me. Simmons didn't come out with anything good either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom