OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more offended by Cam's clothes.

*edit*

I will say this...he'd be a moron if he was smoking weed in public knowing the endorsements that he could possibly lose from the fallout. He's not that stupid. Probably a cigar.

Last edited:
As long as none of these dudes are beating up their girlfriends or having helicopters chase after them, let 'em all cook. Offseason months is when you let loose and get the mind, body, and soul right. They want to enjoy life just like every other human on vacation. 

You're young and making all that money while being at your peak. That's the prime time to flourish if you ask me. 
pimp.gif

But yo...

Son had Waka, Whoo Kid, Mojo, Flo Rida, Redfoo, etc. on that cruise. Interesting mix of people. 
laugh.gif

359lddu.jpg

Every year I pray #87 doesn't show up and fail every test in the book during training camp. 
laugh.gif

Check out Whoo Kid's IG for more shenanigans...

Damn that cruise actually looked pretty live and fun as hell,might need to look into future editions :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Johnny Football busted the girls eardrum :x

And he willing signed a restraining order from what I gather, dude needs some serious help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom