OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Tannehill - QB - Dolphins
According to ESPN's KC Joyner, Ryan Tannehill made "bad decisions" on only 0.7 percent of his throws last season.
That ranked in the top-10 among NFL signal callers. Joyner also points out that Jay Cutler's percentage improved from 1.5 percent to 1.0 under OC Adam Gase in 2015. Tannehill has drawn criticism from all angles recently but Joyner's study suggests many of these concerns are overblown. Regardless, Tannehill has a much better chance to succeed under Gase than he ever did with Joe Philbin and Bill Lazor calling the shots.

According to ESPN's KC Joyner, Ryan Tannehill made "bad decisions" on only 0.7 percent of his throws last season.
That ranked in the top-10 among NFL signal callers. Joyner also points out that Jay Cutler's percentage improved from 1.5 percent to 1.0 under OC Adam Gase in 2015. Tannehill has drawn criticism from all angles recently but Joyner's study suggests many of these concerns are overblown. Regardless, Tannehill has a much better chance to succeed under Gase than he ever did with Joe Philbin and Bill Lazor calling the shots.

@CP1708, mister friendly mister friendly , @finnns2003 :nerd:

Looks like $32 million, once Calvin is off the books frees up another $11 million...

Dolphins could be $50 million under the cap when all is said and done.

I thought the Dolphins were going to be way over the cap this offseason because of the suh contract? I just read that a few weeks ago.

one would have to think this is tannehills last year to prove himself. But nope. the dolphins are stuck with that bum til 2020. 

@CP1708, mister friendly mister friendly , @finnns2003 :nerd:

:lol: I don't think he's a scrub.

What I've said is that Tannehill is an average quarterback and that his ceiling isn't much higher than the 2014 season.

Last edited:
Calvin Johnson wanting to go to another team actually helps the Lions' more than him retiring. If he wanted to leave he would say so.

Yeah your right it actually works out for both parties. Calvin just wants a chance to compete for once and be in the playoffs and the Lions get much more cap space. Idk why both parties are not making a move.

:smh: :x if Megatron goes to the Pats and they somehow can get Forte too. Thats like 2 more chips at minimum for the Brady era Pats.

Force their hand, Calvin. Come home.
y u do dis
mean.gif

That's my guy and **** but this man Von Miller has been everywhere since the SB :lol: like damn man relax!

Same thing happened to Butler and Edelman last year after winning the SB. They were showing up to mad random events like the Grammys like Von :lol:. The exposure that comes with winning the SB is crazy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom