OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to college with Randy Gregory's girlfriend we're pretty good homies. Been DM'ing her the past hour and  these NFL ****** ******ed. I saw her Twitter go private and i tweeted asking her why. I didn't even know that he got suspended until after she DM'd me  :lol: . Makes sense though I used to smoke helly kush with her on the regular. Most of the time man it's your clique and your significant other that can be the downfall of these athletes :smh:  

Edit: His girl was a straight thot though two of my homies smashed. I went to dinner with her one time and she told me specifically that she's a jersey chaser :smh: . Wonder what happens if he loses his NFL gig.

View media item 1918451

Got damn :wow: :lol:

Last edited:
Ballerific being grumpy even when complimenting :lol:

Hoosier taking no prisoners with the full honesty :lol:

NT is awesome

Last edited:
I'm not knocking the info he posted about shorty. Thots are gonna be thots.. but dude called her a good homie at first then just went ham :lol:

This dude hasn't played football since high school but is saying that he's Marshawn and AP combined

indifferent.gif
I would take him as an undrafted FA, f it the Giants run game sucks

the Giants could use any of the Rams that were cut

Yeah I'd like for the Giants to take a flier on Chris Long & James Laurinaitis.

Jared Cook? Not so much. I like Will Tye a lot, he's similar to Delanie Walker. I feel like we should stand pat at TE with Tye unless a significant upgrade is available.

Iight is this kid from North Dakota State really that good? Or is the qb class this year just that bad? I like Goffs game but I feel like he fell off like midway through the season

I haven't been following the Draft boards, but I get the impression that this QB class is pretty weak.

Quote:
Yeah I'd like for the Giants to take a flier on Chris Long & James Laurinaitis.

Jared Cook? Not so much. I like Will Tye a lot, he's similar to Delanie Walker. I feel like we should stand pat at TE with Tye unless a significant upgrade is available.
I would take Chris Long in a heartbeat. We share the same hometown and I've eaten sandwiches named after him.

I want to draft a QB early in one of these drafts. Have him play behind Eli for a few years. That whole Aaron Rodgers effect.

Reese needs to go. I can almost guarantee all but our first two picks in this draft will be gone by 2018-19 season.

The Lions are projected to have 34 million in cap space even if Calvin comes back, 45 if he does retire.

If you added up the last 4 years it didn't equal 34 million in cap space.

The Lions are projected to have 34 million in cap space even if Calvin comes back, 45 if he does retire.

If you added up the last 4 years it didn't equal 34 million in cap space.
Watch Calvin retire but not officially retire, thus costing the Lions valuable cap space.

Would lel.

My dude sung to the high heavens like Aretha without 'eem being asked. Aretha didn't become a legend by doing free shows for the public, bro. Y'all Indiana folks different, that's why Jim Irsay can't be trusted. Came through in here with an unsolicited police report of the situation.

Nah Irsay a legend. This man brought us a SB, produced one of the best QBs of all time, drafted Luck, And rode around with 30 racks and pills and yet he yet is still the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom