OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit Randy, I know the bud is hard to lay off but get it together bruh :smh: .. failed 4 test in one year :smh: ... these dudes with NFL money don't know about quick flush? synthetic urine? hair sample cleanser? C'mon man :smh:

Damn, I think I forgot to give Jerod Mayo a shout out after he announced his retirement. *salute* to that man. 
pimp.gif

Mayo (29), Marshawn (29), possibly Calvin (30), Heath (33), Jared Allen (33). Who's next?

Edelman needs to go ahead and retire in 2-3 years. Be a star, solidify your brand, and get out before your head is mush

Sad to see Randy get suspended. I know they said he has social anxiety and depression issues. I was hoping the best for him.

Goodbye Heath. Tired of seeing his old *** out there. Great TE, consistent as hell. Witten next?

Can't believe all those Rams cut today. Curious to see where they go.

the Giants could use any of the Rams that were cut

I was thinking the same ****. Pretty much any of those three or all of them would make a huge impact on our team. Says a lot.

I like Heath, I respect him. There's just some players I get tired of seeing for so damn long. Heath, Witten, Richard Jefferson (NBA), Tim Duncan, Andre Miller (NBA), Ichiro. Feels like these players have been in the league for 20+ years.

Last edited:
Went to college with Randy Gregory's girlfriend we're pretty good homies. Been DM'ing her the past hour and  these NFL ****** ******ed. I saw her Twitter go private and i tweeted asking her why. I didn't even know that he got suspended until after she DM'd me  
laugh.gif
. Makes sense though I used to smoke helly kush with her on the regular. Most of the time man it's your clique and your significant other that can be the downfall of these athletes 
mean.gif

Edit: His girl was a straight thot though two of my homies smashed. I went to dinner with her one time and she told me specifically that she's a jersey chaser 
mean.gif
. Wonder what happens if he loses his NFL gig.

Last edited:
My dude sung to the high heavens like Aretha without 'eem being asked. Aretha didn't become a legend by doing free shows for the public, bro. Y'all Indiana folks different, that's why Jim Irsay can't be trusted. Came through in here with an unsolicited police report of the situation.

Last edited:
Damn this NT though home of the cold blooded. I'm not the idiot smoking weed while having the opportunity of the a life time. Guess I shouldn't of aired her out like that but oh well. Probably the situation with most of these NFL player girlfriends though game ****** up outchea. These NFL dudes suckers it's crazy.

Like I said she DM'd me and I didn't even know dude got in trouble. Then I see he's a trending topic I'm like Damn this can't be good lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom