OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I would take Chris Long in a heartbeat. We share the same hometown and I've eaten sandwiches named after him.
I want to draft a QB early in one of these drafts. Have him play behind Eli for a few years. That whole Aaron Rodgers effect.
Reese needs to go. I can almost guarantee all but our first two picks in this draft will be gone by 2018-19 season.

Think this year would be too early to draft Eli's successor but I agree, we need to draft a QB in the near future. Still not sure what we have in Nassib though...

Reese does need to go, it should've been him instead of Coughlin. I like McAdoo so it is what it is. Probably just gotta endure one last terrible draft from Reese before he's gone.

:smh: :x

Man some of these ******** are shaaaady. ******** and Browns two organizations that come to mind. I wonder what squad Calvin will go to

After watching West and Ware, NFL Media analyst and Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk wondered if the duo has made Charles expendable.

"The conversation is, 'Why does Kansas City keep Jamaal Charles when you saw Spencer Ware and Charcandrick West? For what reason?'" Faulk recently asked the Kansas City Star. "I can't even see what reason they would continue to pay (him) if they have a way of getting up from under that contract and dispersing money elsewhere to fill some of the gaps that they have. And that's just real talk -- that's the business of the game.

"I love Jamaal, and I think he could find another home. I think there's a lot left in him. But looking at what went on when he went down in Kansas City, are his days possibly numbered there?"

http://on.nfl.com/1Qsu30g

Looks like $32 million, once Calvin is off the books frees up another $11 million...

Dolphins could be $50 million under the cap when all is said and done.

happy-leprechaun-28818778.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom