OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
slickdeals.net/f/8513577-men-s-officially-licensed-nfl-starter-impact-varsity-satin-jacket-w-hood-25-nfl-camo-jacket-20-nfl-concealed-hood-jacket-20-nfl-throw-10-more-free-shipping

ive been trying to find a von sb jersey. have they released them to the public?

Do the outlets carry the winner's stuff or just the loser's gear on sale?

You check da outlets?

(not sure if serious or jab)

If it was a jab I don't get it

:lol: i thought you were referencing sb 48. broncos got blown out and von didnt play |I hence the check da outlets :lol:

After superbowl 48 my girl got a Russ jersey with the patch for around 25 at an outlet in New Jersey

Need to check the outlets in the future, didn't realize they carried winners stuff. Good info

Last edited:

You check da outlets?

:lol: i thought you were referencing sb 48. broncos got blown out and von didnt play |I hence the check da outlets :lol:

After superbowl 48 my girl got a Russ jersey with the patch for around 25 at an outlet in New Jersey

should of copped the shermanator

Need to check the outlets in the future, didn't realize they carried winners stuff. Good info

Check out tj max and Ross. Last summer, they had just about every bronco jersey for about $10 in many different sizes. (I'm in Denver area)

You check da outlets?

should of copped the shermanator

Only had russ :lol:

I'd wear it too. No joke. At this stage, I'm mostly over it and would love to see the reactions. 
laugh.gif

@carbonite1994
yooo this has gotta be one of the most mean-spirited license plates #OFALLTIME cc @TattooYourFace cc @bomani_jones 

CbiSXikW0AABVSn.jpg
I see someone was driving behind @Ballerific703's truck not too long ago.

Last edited:
Man I'm really rooting hard for RG to resurrect his career next year,hope he gets a shot in a good/stable organization and situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom