OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of MLB Baseball but I don't actually enjoy watching Baseball too much.

Talking about having Baseball on in the background, like what's the point of that? It's a Sport, not music :lol:

How do we know that Griffey didn't do PEDs? That whole era is tainted :lol:

Plenty of reports that have come to surface in regards to steroid use (The Mitchell Report) have never once mentioned Griffey's name. He's the GOAT if he didn't suffer injuries at the rate he did.

Oh, and what's crazy is Bonds didn't need to juice :smh: he was putting up MVP numbers as a Pirate in the 90s well before he went to San Fran.

Except for his inability to listen to Van Slyke on positioning or throw Sid Bream out...

Or hit in the playoffs pre large head

Steelers most likely not using any tags. Besides Wash, what are the interesting that scenarios? Cincy has quite a few options. Early off season is the worst

Hey, if people can forgive Mays for his World Series performances, Bonds, pre-PEDs can get a break too, right :lol:

I really wanna see RG3 end up somewhere he can succeed in. I still think he has the talent to be a starting QB, just needs the right support system. Wouldn't mind the Jets gambling on him one bit.

LOL at bonds being better than Griffey. I grew up being a huge bonds fan.. But no.

And what makes you say that Koop?

Last edited:
I feel like if he was gonna retire he would of announced it already.

I think it's more to the story then what we know.

Jared Allen retiring. Guess we all saw that coming.
Wish he would've gotten a ring
mean.gif
. Safe to say that he's a HOFer? One of the better/more consistent pass rushers of his era
oh yea no doubt. he's first ballot imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom