OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jameis-Winston-Boobies.jpg

Last edited:
DSK - can you edit that last part, can't call out members like that, have to tone down the term. Otherwise nice post. I agree with the being impressed by taking care of the media and in turn they will take care of you. Learn this lesson kids when you get into the 'real world'. Know who to make nice with

Last edited:
DSK - can you edit that last part, can't call out members like that, have to tone down the term. Otherwise nice post. I agree with the being impressed by taking care of the media and in turn they will take care of you. Learn this lesson kids when you get into the 'real world'. Know who to make nice with
I got you. I appreciate you giving me the heads up instead of removing it on the low. Good looks.

Damn was the whole part really delete worthy? Take out the adjectives and he's not even lying *shrugs* :lol:

Last edited:
Nah, Tom ain't getting any passes either and that ">" mess doesn't apply here. 
laugh.gif
 This shouldn't make him look any more favorable than before.

I just think people should just switch their whole perspective on how they choose to judge athletes & celebrities, and not let their feelings get in the way of what's real.
Pro athletes ain't role models. Lots of them are scum. Then again, so are people in general.
Thank you. That should be plastered on every page of this thread.

Maybe some folks finally learn something from this. Don't put ANY of these dudes on a pedestal. We joke about the Golden Boy **** here and there, but the truth is there is no such thing. 

And yeah, just to let you know @dmxfury...I'm not gonna forget about what I said. 
laugh.gif
 I could tone it down out of respect to you, but we may or may not have a hot summer if the silence continues. 

Last edited:
Just needs to be toned down, that's all :lol:

I said a few pages ago, entitled people usually act the worst. Majority of athletes have been entitled their entire adult lives (and even before). Thus when they are scummy don't be surprised

Last edited:
Lance Arm was the one that started it all. Marion too. To be honest, MJs bulk those few years should raise flags. Same with Kobe‘s knee.

I thought all along, Manning was a class act, but I wonder if its guilt from an incident of the past that made him this soft spoken.

Brady for sure has a full size run of skeletons.

How does the NFL have a lax drug policy?

These guys are roiding and all they get is a couple games. On top of that they don't even have to disclose to the public the substance they tested positive for. You really believe all these guys are getting suspended for taking adderall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom