OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's generation struggles to focus for more than 3 min at a time. Thus no surprise baseball isn't their favorite sport. However it does surprise me that the non stop action of hockey isn't appreciated more

Edit - actually baseball should be loved because there are a ton of short breaks where they can get on their phones. Hm

Last edited:
Baseball is alright but who has time to watch all those damn games that don't have a definitive time period.

I feel like Baseball is the sport for kids and retirees.

Last edited:
That's what a portable radio was made for :pimp:

Out at the grill, doing something in the yard, watching the kid take some swings on the driveway, glass of wine on the front porch with the lady, fire at night....

And you got the game there in the background

Last edited:
That's what a portable radio was made for
pimp.gif

Out at the grill, doing something in the yard, watching the kid take some swings on the driveway, glass of wine on the front porch with the lady, fire at night....

And you got the game there in the background
co-sign, but with a TV and a pool 
pimp.gif

Baseball is alright but who has time to watch all those damn games that don't have a definitive time period.

I feel like Baseball is the sport for kids and retirees.

I never understood the "I can't sit and watch/who has time to watch a whole game" argument.

Unless you're unemployed or overly obsessed with the sport, no one in their damn mind is sitting through 162 games :lol: . I definitely watch my fair share of full games, but a good amount of them I'll either keep on as background noise and pay attention to the t.v while I do other things, or just get updates on my phone.

This is the NFL thread. Stop talking about inferior sports in here or you will be reported.

There is a baseball thread around here somewhere filled with other people who like bad sports. Go talk to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom