OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, that's the way I see it as well

His hand is on the ground, securing the ball with no movement

The ball became loose after his elbow had already hit the ground

Refs deserve lots of blame this season, but 'Ol Clete gets a few looks and has to make a final decision. We got folks in here who are adamant both ways about whether thats a catch or not and its been argued the past 4 days. Watching it over and over at this point, you're just seeing what you want to.

Is the dress white and gold or blue and black?

View media item 1907684

He hits the ground and the ball bounces into his elbow......not sure how anyone can say the ball was secured and controlled when he hit the ground. But hey, let's give him the catch.

Cam's new box score.

19/41, 281 yards, 2 fumbles lost, 1 int and 0 TDs.

There was so much ******* crying about the refs here in North Carolina after the Super Bowl

The morning after at work when I was on the elevator this guy turns and says to me "I heard the mafia was involved in that game last night"
Wish people would cut this **** out, we just lost. The game was about which defense could make more plays because to me neither offense was impressive. People just need to realize we had a good season and lets get better for the next one and this happening with an improved Funchess....

View media item 1907866
Also, wanna see if Chris Harris's can they throw on us statement works when he's trying to check KB but only time will tell, but if Cam stays on his *** again it probably wont matter :lol:

Last edited:
https://www.yahoo.com/style/ciara-struggles-abstaining-sex-beautiful-205815955.html

And while intercourse might not yet be in the cards, Ciara says their definition of abstinence leaves room for affection. “You get to hug and you get to have a nice good kiss, but you have to be careful not to go too far so you don’t end up in the place you’re trying to avoid being in,” she explains.

this was on Yahoo, Russ needs to take care of that
View media item 1907896

so judging from this statement he's never slept and spooned in the bed with his girl...I wonder how it feels to know 50, bow wow and future was murdering that thing and she won't let him touch it. Russ sleeping on the couch with a ice pack between his legs.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by YoungThunderCat  
https://www.yahoo.com/style/ciara-struggles-abstaining-sex-beautiful-205815955.html
And while intercourse might not yet be in the cards, Ciara says their definition of abstinence leaves room for affection. “You get to hug and you get to have a nice good kiss, but you have to be careful not to go too far so you don’t end up in the place you’re trying to avoid being in,” she explains.
this was on Yahoo, Russ needs to take care of that

so judging from this statement he's never slept and spooned in the bed with his girl...I wonder how it feels to know 50, bow wow and future was murdering that thing and she won't let him touch it. Russ sleeping on the couch with a ice pack between his legs.
roll.gif

I was hoping we didn't have to wait long for your take. 
laugh.gif
 RUSS!
The morning after at work when I was on the elevator this guy turns and says to me "I heard the mafia was involved in that game last night"
I LOL'd. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

There's always gotta be that dude. Only tunes in to watch sports when it's the Finals or Superbowl. Something unexpected happens and YEP, just like they knew it...CONSPIRACY.

Them having sex or not is a personal matter that you would think both of them would want to keep private. Why do they both keep talking about it. It just doesn't make sense.

Them having sex or not is a personal matter that you would think both of them would want to keep private. Why do they both keep talking about it. It just doesn't make sense.

Maybe she's helping Russ maintain that "good,clean cut god fearing man" image :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="aepps20"]Them having sex or not is a personal matter that you would think both of them would want to keep private. Why do they both keep talking about it. It just doesn't make sense.[/quote]One thing some Christians love to do is portray an image. :wink: "What good is the good I've done if no one knows about it?"

Last edited:
Forte put up a post on IG that the Bears won't be re-signing him.

Last edited:

I think they want to set an example for other people. Because they think the lifestyle can be good for other people.

Same way some parents will tell about their kids, vegans will tell you about their diet, investors will tell you about portfolios, athletes will tell you about their training exercises...etc etc.

A lot people love to talk about themselves and their lifestyle.

Last edited:
Would Football be safer playing without the gear? No Helmet, No Facemask, No shoulder pads.

What if they did the pro bowl as a 7 on 7. Just a QB,HB,WR/TE,and a center. And on defense no down lineman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom