OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is the ball not touching the ground here?  
1454890369-508982946_48696867.JPG

is the ball touching the ground here?

the A's :x :x

come to NY if you wanna see a real baseball team :smokin

You mean a $400 million dollar team fail every year? (Or whatever the figure is?)

Or a team that has a bag of chips and $1.24 to pay it's team that is constantly over achieving...

Hmmmmm....

I think his pointer finger and thumb are under the Football when he touches the ground but it doesn't matter, he should've caught it cleanly.

Last edited:
Also...

If I never have to go to NY for any reason I'd be happy.
Going to Atlanta fairly soon for business. Hate flying but looking forward to it.

Also...

If I never have to go to NY for any reason I'd be happy.

Going to Atlanta fairly soon for business. Hate flying but looking forward to it.
What in the world is wrong with NYC?

Wrong with it?
Nothing that I know of.
I don't hate it or anything.
I have no interest in visiting it though.
Not my cup of tea anymore.

San Francisco is 10 minutes away.
I'm good on big cities, used to be in SF all the time. Over all of it.
Now Tahoe on the other hand... I'd be there right now if I could.
I'd rather be in Texas on the outskirts as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong with it?
Nothing that I know of.
I don't hate it or anything.
I have no interest in visiting it though.
Not my cup of tea anymore.

San Francisco is 10 minutes away.
I'm good on big cities, used to be in SF all the time. Over all of it.
Now Tahoe on the other hand... I'd be there right now if I could.
I'd rather be in Texas on the outskirts as well.
Interesting.  I got you.

The ball can touch the ground as long as no movement is involved, when the tip hit the ground the ball was clearly not moving until he turned over

Pics are like slow mo replays frozen in time. You are trying to assess if the player has CONTROL beyond doubt. A snap shot will not cut it.

Dudes here playing recess dodge ball and think you get lives for trapping the ball.

That aint no catch.

The ball can touch the ground as long as no movement is involved, when the tip hit the ground the ball was clearly not moving until he turned over

Ball moves when he hits the ground. There's no clear sight that the ball touches or doesn't touch the ground but when he hits the ground, ball clearly moves. I can see why our refs suck, some people just can't see ****. It's unreal.

^ the fact that people still have no idea whether it was a catch or not shows that the refs shouldn't be blamed for that call. It is proof that the rules need an overhaul to make these suspect judgement calls from the refs more black and white to take the pressure off them as to whether it's a catch or not.

There was so much ******* crying about the refs here in North Carolina after the Super Bowl

The morning after at work when I was on the elevator this guy turns and says to me "I heard the mafia was involved in that game last night"

I love how after quite a few years of watching football no one still have a consensus on what is or isn't a catch.

Raiders are staying in Oakland for atleast 1 more year :lol:

Mark Davis is in way over his and he lacks funds to build a new stadium

We Makin the playoffs next year though

Last edited:

is the ball touching the ground here?
What is your point?
There is no point.

Ball moves when he hits the ground. There's no clear sight that the ball touches or doesn't touch the ground but when he hits the ground, ball clearly moves. I can see why our refs suck, some people just can't see ****. It's unreal.
Going to extremes and cursing doesn't make you sound any less dense... his left hand is glued/under the ball the entire time, the ground did not aid him in making the catch, it's really not that deep.

jcatchery.0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom