OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rugby players get CTE along with Hockey players, Soccer players and Wrestlers. I think one Baseball player even had it.

I just can't see the athletes of today with this speed and size not wearing helmets. There's bound to be head to head contact and I, for one, do not want to see what the aftermath of that would look like.
 Yeah at the end of the day it's bound to happen.

I would also imagine this would have to be fed down the pipeline starting with little league...and how would that look and the impact of head hits starting at that age?

I'm asking if that statement is correct because I wasnt sure.

I get that it's from the accumulative amount of hits that may not even have symptoms of concussions. Something I wanted to know how often happens in Rugby from youths to the pros 
Got you.  TBH I don't know the answer—Rugby could be worse for all I know
scary thought, hopefully it's not the case if the league did go to no padding and helmets though 

Last edited:
I don't even know any of Ciara's music. One of those people I know is famous and is a musician but couldn't name any of their ****.
She's prob still taking it on the side but giving Russ the good girl treatment whenever she walks through the door. "I don't do that, that was just a song baby..." etc while Russ is taking care of Future's baby trying to get him to call him dad.

Not saying Ciara is Janet Jackson status but you don't at least know "Goodies" feat. Petey Pablo or remember the "Promise" video?

[thread="629840"]Quote:[/thread]
Forte in a limited role could be a nice piece for a team.
I could see Dallas snatching him up :smh:

whoa that would be big time for them

View media item 1875954

whoa that would be big time for them
Dude said he wants to play in a SuperBowl though :lol:

View media item 1908204

Not saying Ciara is Janet Jackson status but you don't at least know "Goodies" feat. Petey Pablo or remember the "Promise" video?

Nah, couldn't name a single song by her if I tried. Just not somebody I was ever aware of at the time, might've heard them on the radio but not someone I actively seeked out yknow.

Edit: Body Party came out like 4 years ago. I remember that. Aside from that I don't know
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Silverbackhoney  

Nah, couldn't name a single song by her if I tried. Just not somebody I was ever aware of at the time, might've heard them on the radio but not someone I actively seeked out yknow.

Edit: Body Party came out like 4 years ago. I remember that. Aside from that I don't know
roll.gif
Aren't you young though? That's the easy way to explain it.

Ciara had a small run, but she was definitely outchea.

Yeah thats part of it. Around like 09 was Shakira, Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Katy, etc for female artists. Just never had much exposure to Ciara
nerd.gif

She seems like one of those types that always had a more famous boyfriend. 50, Future, Amar'e, Russy

Last edited:
I forgot Amare was monster dunking that crotch too. Damn he was in his prime during that time. Boy he was finishing with authority at that hole too, and 1 fool.

Last edited:

Thats one way to feel old as hell, when someone never even heard of someone who was popular.

I was at a makeup store with my girl and n'sync was playing and one of the workers asked another customer you remember n'sync and the girl was like I heard of them, they were kind of before my time. :smh:

I went and waited outside.

Last edited:
 "I happened to see Archie [Manning] there,” Kraft said. “He has two sons who have won two Super Bowls [each]. But with all due respect, we have one son who has won four"

Yeah thats part of it. Around like 09 was Shakira, Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Katy, etc for female artists. Just never had much exposure to Ciara :nerd:  
She seems like one of those types that always had a more famous boyfriend. 50, Future, Amar'e, Russy

:lol: forgot you were young, definitely makes sense now.

But she had a nice run despite the famous boyfriends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom