OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champ, my guy, fellow Jersey bro, haven't seen you post in here in a weeks and that's the best you got? :smh:

You're better than this bro!

I know you got a picture of one of those Costco MILFs you ran into over the weekend while super bowl party shopping :lol:
Parce, I'm low-key DMX depressed. They closed my go-to Costco in Hackensack, joint was my Julian Edelman in clutch situations. New one off 17 lacks diversity (particularly Latinas) like the old-school Utah Jazz. Have me leaving with groceries Kaepernick confused. It was like downgrading from Romo to Weeden very suddenly.

Champ, my guy, fellow Jersey bro, haven't seen you post in here in a weeks and that's the best you got? :smh:

You're better than this bro!

I know you got a picture of one of those Costco MILFs you ran into over the weekend while super bowl party shopping :lol:
Parce, I'm low-key DMX depressed. They closed my go-to Costco in Hackensack, joint was my Julian Edelman in clutch situations. New one off 17 lacks diversity (particularly Latinas) like the old-school Utah Jazz. Have me leaving with groceries Kaepernick confused. It was like downgrading from Romo to Weeden very suddenly.

A+ bro, even with the Romo/Weeden shot :smh: :lol:

I've been to the new one a few times recently, definitely not the same :smh:

But the Walmart next door is where it's at :smokin

What y'all think is gonna happen to lesean McCoy?
If it comes out that he was directly involved....................minimum 4 game suspension
What if "he was defending himself?"
Self defense = then he should be on the field come kickoff this fall. You shouldn't be suspended for defending yourself from being harmed. The NFL can't properly come up with a proper, logical definition of a catch........so Shady still might get hosed. 

What y'all think is gonna happen to lesean McCoy?
If it comes out that he was directly involved....................minimum 4 game suspension
What if "he was defending himself?"
Self defense = then he should be on the field come kickoff this fall. You shouldn't be suspended for defending yourself from being harmed. The NFL can't properly come up with a proper, logical definition of a catch........so Shady still might get hosed. 
Let's keep it 300... since officers of the law are involved X the fact McCoy's black and outspoken, he's guilty until proven innocent.

Without a ton of facts at our disposal, off-duty cops vs. a rich athlete in addition to alcohol at an after-hours spot, I can only imagine how unwilling both parties were to walk away.

Last edited:

Just wanted to apologize to all that had to witness the display yesterday. No excuse for my behavior regardless of what was said.
So now we know another person who was banned aside from Collector
laugh.gif
Cliff notes? 
nerd.gif
 since being linked to the situation doesn't seem to be an option.

[quote name="HEATHEN"]Just wanted to apologize to all that had to witness the display yesterday. No excuse for my behavior regardless of what was said.[/quote]Bet. :smokin

Leggo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom