OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean to get upset because someone else got their bottles first and the thought that you should have because your a football player is just foolish. I'm sure they've been accustomed to that type of service but cmon. :smh:

Gangbeating up dudes is bad but when you beat up dudes and they turn out to be police officers that is very bad

The club is VIP only so for all they knew, those dudes could be billionaires

Last edited:
Wow Jon Beason just retired :wow:

This is definitely gonna become a common occurrence in the near future, wonder how Rog will respond.

Last edited:
The league isn't gonna survive for another 10 years at this rate though I feel like on top of parents becoming more and more against their kids playing

Last edited:
I do think there is a chance that football at least the way it's still played now will become somewhat of a niche sport.

Maybe Shadys crew was gooning out.

But like most altercations, the real story is probably somewhere in the middle.

The majority of the time, I've seen a fight both parties are responsible for escalation.

It's just afterwards one side wants to play victim.

There will be major changes to tackling rules in the near future, maybe in the next five years. That has to happen.

The league isn't gonna survive for another 10 years at this rate though I feel like on top of parents becoming more and more against their kids playing

I think you'll always have those parents trying to live thru their kids accomplishments keeping the sport alive.

Beason retired because of injuries. Guy barely played the last two seasons for us. Constant knee, ankle and foot issues. His body breaking down. It sucks, he was a hell of a player. Our defense was so much better with him on the field this year. He was our leader and was a great coach during the game. I think if he played all season, we win 2-3 more games. That's how much of an impact he made.

Last edited:

i'll never understand what drives people to do certain things
alcohol.
mean.gif
and drugs
and women
1. Testosterone
all of these things considered.. after high school all of that stuff stopped being cute..

even in college I was over going to overly crowded places.. things are a lot looser in the Bahamas, so I was able to go to bars and clubs from when I was 14-15

Last edited:

The majority of the time, I've seen a fight both parties are responsible for escalation.

I think 4 on 2 with a fractured skull would make you a victim

There will be major changes to tackling rules in the near future, maybe in the next five years. That has to happen.
Does the league really have any incentive to make those kind of drastic changes?

League is popular as ever and that's with all that's happened since the discussion of CTE's, suicides, and the countless concussions on every Sunday

The league has no incentive to make change so I don't think change will start with them. When change happens it'll start with parenting and people not letting their kids play the game. Also eventually people will not be able to deny the scientific evidence at some point I hope

Last edited:

The cops were going to take their L and keep it moving but apparently since Shady was involved they had to pursue it.

It's well known that Shady has been involved in many scuffles/confrontations since his days at Pitt.

He seems like he has that Napoleon complex :lol:

I think 4 on 2 with a fractured skull would make you a victim

Yeah I'm not cool with gang type fights.

What I'm saying is neither side probably tried to de escalate the altercation.

Both sides wanted to fight and afterwards when it didn't go as they planned, they want to play victim.

The cops were going to take their L and keep it moving but apparently since Shady was involved they had to pursue it.

It's well known that Shady has been involved in many scuffles/confrontations since his days at Pitt.

He seems like he has that Napoleon complex :lol:

Success at Pitt put the battery in his back, bruh wasn't like this back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom