OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HNL HI  
what the hell is going on?
laugh.gif
You know the Raw after Mania is always lit.
Nice. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw this and forgot to reply...
cam is the face of the team when they win. he should be the face of the team when they lose. that's being the leader and taking responsibility, and I believe he's done that. it's just like Peyton was in the podium with von even though Peyton played terribly. he's the face of the team for better or for worse.

as for cam thinking about injury and hesitating on the fumble, that says everything to me about what his mindset was in the final few minutes. did elway hesitate and think of injury when he did the helicopter?  this is the biggest stage, what you've dreamt your whole life of doing, with millions of people across the country rooting for you, and you are even giving a ******* thought of injury as your very last chance of salvaging a shot at winning sits there in front of you? you should be acting on instinct. cam didn't believe he could win at that point. that's the real reason he hesitated. watch any great comeback drive and you see it has to be the quarterback who is delusional, who always believes there's a chance, who hopes for a miracle. if he doesn't then no one else will. so what if you get injured. you never watched Isaiah pour in 25 in a quarter on one leg?
Not to beat a dead horse with the Cam topic, but that entire last paragraph is some **** you'd hear from Mike & Mike or some other cliché *** narrative-ridden sports show. I hope you were semi-trolling.

The parts I bolded are even more asinine. "So what" if he gets injured? Wut? Do you think this _ Cam really Superman when the game's on? This is what I mean when I say fans put these athletes on a pedestal, and set these ridiculous expectations that they would never in a million years set for themselves. 
mean.gif

Say whatever you want about Cam's actions on & off the field. There's good arguments either way. But this **** here...nah man, I'll never roll with this. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom