OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've learned to avoid the warning hammer after getting one for saying someone was "simple minded"

Sometimes these warnings are borderline especially with what I see let go in General

when you go to a restaurant & your entree come with soup or salad, which one do you guys choose?

when you go to a restaurant & your entree come with soup or salad, which one do you guys choose?
depends on a couple variables.. what kind of soup.. what my entrée is.. how hungry I am.. restaurant.. if we getting apps

Last edited:
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce
Originally Posted by nickmaz96

salad usually...unless i'm having a sandwich. then i go with the soup
This.

Soup and a sammich is so clutch.

Salad, though: no onions, cucumbers, or cheese if they put those on. Whatever vinaigrette they have. Little cracked pepper.

I've learned to avoid the warning hammer after getting one for saying someone was "simple minded"

Sometimes these warnings are borderline especially with what I see let go in General

General is wild man. Anything you post has the potential to get reported in there tho. I remember I told a dude to go to sleep and I got an infraction. it was legit 1 or 2 in the morning too lol.

Dr.-Who.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Man, my life would have been soooo much easier if I would have learned this a loooong time ago: I can't go by what I see people get by with.

I'd say the worst I ever got it was when I got pulled over once. He asked me the standard, "Know how fast you were going?"

me: "The speed limit... but I saw where you were sitting and saw some crotch rocket fly by just a couple seconds ago with no shirt on. 100, easy."

Things ummm, things definitely escalated from there. 
embarassed.gif
 And I definitely wasn't doing the speed limit to begin with, but I've thought about that so many times and wondered if that would have juuust been a ticket if I either hadn't noticed dude on his bike, or just not said anything and took my damn ticket.

These NFL fools like Lesean and Johnny must love throwing their careers and money away. Now shady is going to have to break bread to fight charges and no telling if he'll have to give up $$ In a civil settlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom