OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Collector

funny-gifs-Just-beacause-its-cool.gif

How do you become a admin on this site? I want to put in an application to become an admin.

Champ, my guy, fellow Jersey bro, haven't seen you post in here in a weeks and that's the best you got? :smh:

You're better than this bro!

I know you got a picture of one of those Costco MILFs you ran into over the weekend while super bowl party shopping :lol:

Bill getting those family/incest yambs[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

luckily wasn't involved in any of the melee.. not a bad little evening
Not even going to lie, there were a few responses that straight up had me dying. I'm actually really busy at work right now, but I might go back and pick them out later.

I remember the first one was when things were starting to heat up, and dude posted Left Shark out of nowhere.

Like I just pictured everyone in a room chillin, and 2 dudes getting in each other's face, spouting off something fierce, and someone else steps RIGHT in the middle of them like, "SSSSOOOOOOOOOO, Left Shark, huh? Boy that was funny, amirite?"

laugh.gif

roll.gif

That was me with the left shark post, I was trying to relieve some tension in the thread 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom