OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 @ what went on last night in here.

Holy **** this SneakerHeathen dude really spent an entire day getting into worthless back & forths. Last post at 11PM.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 Dude's one of those that just HAS to get the last word in no matter what. Yeah, y'all can keep him in General with all that mess.

Rocky selling Stunners though > __________

Last edited:
Razor Ramon honorable mention when it comes to the selling of stunners. Not enough film on him but he could have easily been the GOAT seller.

GwrsBPb.gif

Don't sleep on Linda, though.
6531%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20linda_mcmahon%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20stunner%20wwe.gif

I mean hey it happens ...He didn't give up the pressure. :lol:

Bull rushes are cool but aren't always the most efficent way to get there without converting it to speed.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by spacedoodoo

collector gonna mess(ed) around and get (got) banned his first day back. 
laugh.gif
Deleted like 3 dozen posts, handed out MULTIPLE warnings to MULTIPLE people (everyone who was warned was PMed, so if you didn't get PMed, you're good), and banned multiple people (same thing; everyone was PMed).

Out of EVERYONE who had something done to them, only 3 people PMed me back; a55, CP, and Collector.

2 of these 3 were BASICALLY like, "Yo, I took it too far. My bad. Do what you gotta do."

Only ONE person... from all of last night's melee, only one person was like, "You're picking on me! You never go at anyone else! Just MEEEE!!! And I never do anything wrong! You grudge holder! Everyone LOVES me! But you just let them call me names! Wait 'till Meth finds out!"

Which is EXACTLY what he said when I suspended his account a few months ago. Literally the same exact thing. Multiple people were warned/banned, but he had it in his head that... it was just him.

Like I said, let's be clear: MULTIPLE infractions last night. But it was just him. *thumbs up* Ok. 

Moral of the story: when you get a PM, chill out. You don't even have to say anything. Don't have to respond to the PM. That's not a rule or requirement. But take a step back. There's almost (ALMOST!) always something said in the thread first. dmx had said "I don't even know where to start." People still kept on. I said "brb About to clean up." Still kept on. Well, alright then. Obviously if you got a PM, things have gone too far. That's open for discussion, but the discussion will go nowhere with responses like, "I never did anything wrong! I never do. Everyone loves me but you. YOU WILL PAY!!!"

All that does is let me know that whatever your new name is, we're better off as a community without it, because you ain't even trying.

(side note: how everyone loves you, but I let everyone call you names? 
laugh.gif
 Everyone loves you and everyone picks on you at the same time? How, Sway? 
laugh.gif
)

(side side note: ain't even trying to derail the thread. Just thought a few people could benefit from me thinking out loud for a sec.)

Last edited:
Back to Tannehill's greatness, TO vs. Skip/CC, or more Brady slander. We haven't had nearly enough Brady slander lately. 
mean.gif

gym apparently does more than the body good.. luckily wasn't involved in any of the melee.. didn't get caught by any strays

plus I caught it in time to be able to see what all the fuse was about.. not a bad little evening

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

luckily wasn't involved in any of the melee.. not a bad little evening
Not even going to lie, there were a few responses that straight up had me dying. I'm actually really busy at work right now, but I might go back and pick them out later.

I remember the first one was when things were starting to heat up, and dude posted Left Shark out of nowhere.

Like I just pictured everyone in a room chillin, and 2 dudes getting in each other's face, spouting off something fierce, and someone else steps RIGHT in the middle of them like, "SSSSOOOOOOOOOO, Left Shark, huh? Boy that was funny, amirite?"

laugh.gif

Back to Tannehill's greatness, TO vs. Skip/CC, or more Brady slander. We haven't had nearly enough Brady slander lately. :smh:

:lol: :rolleyes

Check the SB thread :lol:

I like how given all the stats posted,no one compared SB stats in there given the thread...

Last edited:
darthska darthska Why you air my Mulatto-Albino homie The Collector out like that :smh: :lol:

I know it wasn't CP, he don't even seem like the type, plus he sips Prune juice daily to keep his bowels in order.

Could've been A55 but he talks too much _______ in here to be on the "stop picking on me" wave so I'm gonna give him the benefit of doubt here.

Pour one out ..

View media item 1905195

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom