OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad to see we finally got a TAN in sports...

I didn't lose any reps :pimp:

but probably because I barely have any to begin with :stoneface:

we know it's tough but we also know ska can take it. he's our silent guardian. our watchful protector. our darth knight.

glad to see we finally got a TAN in sports...

I didn't lose any reps :pimp:

but probably because I barely have any to begin with :stoneface:

we know it's tough but we also know ska can take it. he's our silent guardian. our watchful protector. our darth knight.

So dmx is what?

I assume you walk the streets barking and asking people who wants a piece.

jrose5 was mentioned earlier. whatever happened to him?

Last edited:
[quote name="whywesteppin"]we know it's tough but we also know ska can take it. he's our silent guardian. our watchful protector. our darth knight.[/quote]Ain't nobody trying to hear that in hear, dude, not tonight. You better come back through with some gif about bringing down the establishment or something. :lol: That should get you some reps. :smokin

adidas Offers the Impossible: $1 Million USD to Anyone That Breaks the 40-Yard Dash Record

The official 40-yard dash record at the NFL’s yearly combine is held by both Rondel Menendez (1999) and Chris Johnson (2008) with the time of 4.24 seconds. Back in 2013, adidas offered an endorsement deal to anyone who could break that record, but now, they’ve upped the ante to $1 million USD. There’s a catch however, as the NFL prospect will have to wear adidas’ adizero 5-Star 40 cleats, specifically created for the 40-yard dash.

You should know however, according to CBS Sports, no one is even close to touching this record, as the fastest time from the 300 prospects comes from the unknown wide receiver, Willie Quinn of Southern, with a time of 4.34.

Fun fact, Bo Jackson ran a 4.12 40-yard dash at the NFL combine in ’86, but because it was timed with a hand-timer it is not included in the record books. Can you imagine someone at that size running that fast? Sheesh.

[quote name="whywesteppin"]we know it's tough but we also know ska can take it. he's our silent guardian. our watchful protector. our darth knight.
Ain't nobody trying to hear that in hear, dude, not tonight. You better come back through with some gif about bringing down the establishment or something. :lol: That should get you some reps. :smokin[/quote]

does this work, America's anti-establishment candidate:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I know it'll never happen, but if somehow we could get the Republican candidates to participate in a wrestlemania-style event, they could easily make $5 million each.

Christie would sit on Rubio's face till he cries uncle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom