OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Rolaholic"][quote name="spacedoodoo"]ska abusing his powers (doing things I don't like) man.[/quote](Darth)Skalo Ren :smh:[/quote]Fixed.

I find myself only watching Sports and the Discover/ History type channels.

I should get back Into TV shows and movies.
im with you. june-august is when i catch up on all the shows and movies i havent seen thru out the year. . i like to binge watch shows. i hate waiting and only seeing one episode a week. 

Last edited:

CM Punk
nerd.gif

Reported. Dont think you can escape NTWT rules
mean.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif
roll.gif

[quote name="KhalilMack52"][quote name="Peep Game"]
I'm currently backtracking an NFL thread full of e-beef and your SB pics seem so out of place :lol: :rofl:[/quote]:lol: **** got way out of hand[/quote]It really did. And I haven't found it yet, but someone even said something like, "No but seriously, you guys should chill" and someone else said, "Leave the kids out of it."

But I'm the bad guy. Dudes taking about looking up addresses and hitting up goons and putting out legal disclaimers... for PPAAGGES.

Then folks adding fuel are the loudest to complain in other threads, "Man, that other thread is so immature. I hardly ever post in there."

Whatever. :lol: I'll be the bad guy, because I enjoy this place and want to keep enjoying it.

Last edited:
You're the worst, is the best comedy going
Fargo, the best show period

Archer and Louie are great.. Hoping for a big come back from Game of thrones this season.. Silicone valley is also great.. South Park is South Park and had an especially great season

Need to watch mr. Robot all the way through (saw pieces of episodes and knew I couldn't commit.. So just waited)

Both marvel shows were good on Netflix.. And aziz ansari's show was good too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom