OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill b. Wizards are on but I have someone working on it.

2 kids
One is autistic
NY
Aspiring lawyer

I want to know everything and ain't even pulled out the laptop yet.

:rofl: Arizona actually. From New York.

Glad to see you're using your NikeTalk search feature. I see you got that info from that thread in General I've been in for the past few days.

You're not watching no Wizards game, you got your computer 'putin. Searching through my posts.

Why not just ask me what my address is in my PMs? Save you a lot of time & effort agonizing through my posts.

Last edited:
alright im gonna put my trust in you dudes and check out the first season, better be good or i'm coming to north america with the hands b.

Most people in here were super high on Fargo. I liked the first season, but didn't really like the second.... Why does everybody seem to like the second season so much better?

:rofl: Arizona actually. From New York.

Glad to see you're using your NikeTalk search feature. I see you got that info from that thread in General I've been in for the past few days.

You're not watching no Wizards game, you got your computer 'putin. Searching through my posts.

Why not just ask me what my address is in my PMs? Save you a lot of time & effort agonizing through my posts.

Wizards up 35 25. Ramon at the line. Your not a priority. It'd be stupid to send shots and show up the next day just to get caught up by my post. I know how the game goes. Your a wanna be lawyer with kids. You have rat written all over you.

Wizards up 35 25. Ramon at the line. Your not a priority. It'd be stupid to send shots and show up the next day just to get caught up by my post. I know how the game goes. Your a wanna be lawyer with kids. You have rat written all over you.

You coppin' pleas. Take this as my contractual statement.

I will not press charges on you for ANYTHING. Nor will I call the police.

This will be MUTUAL COMBAT and therefore will be IMMUNE from any litigation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom