OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know suit goons too. Can't believe the nerve of this guy talking about downplaying racism. When a person has no history of such a thing and provides context of said statement as a man you gotta respect it and move on. Not continue to push that garbage. I got a unk whose throat was slashed ear to ear by some white guy because he was black. I ain't downplaying nothing.

Here I was thinking we'd get a Sting v Taker match finally in Chester v CP at the nursing home.

Here I was thinking we'd get a Sting v Taker match finally in Chester v CP at the nursing home.

CP and I gonna toss you around like Spike Dudley

I know suit goons too. Can't believe the nerve of this guy talking about downplaying racism. When a person has no history of such a thing and provides context of said statement as a man you gotta respect it and move on. Not continue to push that garbage. I got a unk whose throat was slashed ear to ear by some white guy because he was black. I ain't downplaying nothing.

COME ******* SEE ME!!! YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT ALL THIS ****. LOG OFF AND CALL YOUR SUITS B.

COME ******* SEE ME!!! YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT ALL THIS ****. LOG OFF AND CALL YOUR SUITS B.

:wow:

My money is on collector. you don't mess with a white boy that's tatted up and that's rocked cornrows before

Who the **** are you people talking about? Stop dropping stupid *** wrestler names I have no idea if I should be offended, flattered, or what the *****

Fannie Mae, Bob Backlung, Fousey, somebody translate these people for me. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom