OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah Katy Perrys performance wasn't Bruno Mars or Beyonce but it was good, lot of gif moments.
Trying to relieve some tension in this thread right now 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bruno mars and beyonce... both trash artist. if you disagree come meet me with them hands. 

Last edited:

Yeah Katy Perrys performance wasn't Bruno Mars or Beyonce but it was good, lot of gif moments.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bruno mars and beyonce... both trash artist. if you disagree come meet me with them hands. 
And yeah we can be the build up fight to Collector/SneakerHeathen

Last edited:

Trying to relieve some tension in this thread right now :lol:
:lol: bruno mars and beyonce... both trash artist. if you disagree come meet me with them hands. 
View media item 1904371

you 2 signing up for the co main event?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you 2 signing up for the co main event?
I don't accept less than $500,000 a fight.

Also you need logistics and agreements.

Like what time will the fight start, whats considered a fair start to the fight. If the Collector is whipping Sneaks butt, how many punches can he get in before he must stop? And vice versa.

These are all things that must be worked out.

Like Mike said everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

This could be Rock v Austin WM 17 levels. We need somebody to record it.

i remember saying Kaep should watch this and listen to tony Montana, i guess Cam should listen also

"You're A God Damn QUARTERBACK"

I don't give a damn about you, seeds, mom, dad, homies, OGs etc. Don't be scared now talking about your kids tryna make me feel sorry for you. You asked for it with savages. I'm obliging you remember. You really believe it's sweet and playing to the thread. I'm not playing though. I have the resources and connections to check people for talking reckless. Man up.
We should start a go fund me page  to fund traveling expenses for Heathen and the Collector and Go Pro cameras so we can broadcast the fight for NT to watch.

I don't give a damn about you, seeds, mom, dad, homies, OGs etc. Don't be scared now talking about your kids tryna make me feel sorry for you. You asked for it with savages. I'm obliging you remember. You really believe it's sweet and playing to the thread. I'm not playing though. I have the resources and connections to check people for talking reckless. Man up.
We should start a go fund me page  to fund traveling expenses for Heathen and the Collector and Go Pro cameras so we can broadcast the fight for NT to watch.

Your last GoFund me didn't do so well my man

Stop talking and just come see me. Not interested in talking anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom