OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes or no has racist or hater been used in defense of Cam this year when it hasn't been warranted?
Yes or no has racist or hater been used in defense of Cam this year when it hasn't been warranted?

I didn't even quote you when I made that post. I quoted Chester and made a general statement. You took it as being directed towards you. I stand by what the **** I said. If you can't comprehend it then I feel sorry for you.

Now say I'm downplaying it again when I'm not. Keep spinning your BS narrative because you don't understand what I mean. Your legit crossing the line right now and it's becoming a problem that goes beyond a sneaker forum. Stop playing with me.

Save your idle threats son, nobody scared of you. You're welcome to come see me.

You made that statement in the middle of our conversation. It definitely seemed like it was a statement directed me since well, we were in the middle of our convo.

Good to know it wasn't, still doesn't change the fact that your reply to Chester still downplayed the issue.

To answer the question, IDK. Maybe someone somewhere accused someone else of racism when in fact they were simply offering a candid criticism.

Nobody here is accusing anyone else (here) of racism. For the record.

Last edited:

I didn't even quote you when I made that post. I quoted Chester and made a general statement. You took it as being directed towards you. I stand by what the **** I said. If you can't comprehend it then I feel sorry for you.

Now say I'm downplaying it again when I'm not. Keep spinning your BS narrative because you don't understand what I mean. Your legit crossing the line right now and it's becoming a problem that goes beyond a sneaker forum. Stop playing with me.

Save your idle threats son, nobody scared of you. You're welcome to come see me.

You made that statement in the middle of our conversation. It definitely seemed like it was a statement directed me since well, we were in the middle of our convo.

Good to know it wasn't, still doesn't change the fact that your reply to Chester still downplayed the issue.

View media item 1904340
Can you guys take the bickering to the PMs? K thanks

new topic:

a) Will any single season records be broken next season?
b) Which team will have the biggest improvement?

Healthy AB might take down Megatron's record
Jags/Bucs/Raiders. I could also see Seattle winning 3-4 more games than they did last year

Last edited:

To answer the question, IDK. Maybe someone somewhere accused someone else of racism when in fact they were simply offering a candid criticism.

Nobody here is accusing anyone else of racism. For the record.

View media item 1904342

giphy.gif

It's snowing so I guess I'll put a DK NBA line up in and have a few cold ones while watching this go down :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom