OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be happy if another season of curb your enthusiasm comes out. But when ld was on Simmons podcast last year, it didn't sound promising.

:nerd:
I love ethugs :pimp:

No e-thug over here. I don't have any qualms. But if people want to make threats they're welcome to try and make good on those threads.

mister friendly mister friendly over there with the sideline commentary. Seems like he has an issue with me from a previous thread.

I just want to know if that's the case.

mister friendly mister friendly BTW, you got an issue with me B?

You still mad about the Arian Foster thread in General?

Oh! Youre the same dude you kept asking the same questions over and over :lol:

No I didn't know it was the same guy, your demeanor in this thread is just annoying.

Now that I know who you are and I think about it, it's not surprising about your annoying behavior. :lol:

No I didn't know it was the same guy, your demeanor in this thread is just annoying.

Now that I know who you are and I think about it, it's not surprising about your annoying behavior. :lol:

Yeah alright.

You never answered those questions either. Figures, still the same coward.

Wizards up 35 25. Ramon at the line. Your not a priority. It'd be stupid to send shots and show up the next day just to get caught up by my post. I know how the game goes. Your a wanna be lawyer with kids. You have rat written all over you.

You coppin' pleas. Take this as my contractual statement.

I will not press charges on you for ANYTHING. Nor will I call the police.

This will be MUTUAL COMBAT and therefore will be IMMUNE from any litigation.

You're corny g. You're on a message boards with two kids acting teflon over a computer screen :lol:

***** said combat. You dork

Last edited:
You're corny g. You're on a message boards with two kids acting Teflon. Foh

I'm not acting like anything. Son is the one with the problem, making threats.

He's more than welcome to come through.

Both of y'all need to take a step back and realize what the **** y'all doing right now. It's a damn NFL
thread. Take this **** to the PM's. Just seems to me
Y'all want a crowd to show off who can be the bigger e-thug

roll.gif

Yeah alright.

You never answered those questions either. Figures, still the same coward.

Coward? :lol:

And Im mad about that thread?

If remember right you never wanted answer those questions or say anything about your background. Just endless back and forth with no action just like you're acting like in here.

You're the one who told dude to come see you and that you'll put him in the hospital but are too afraid to make the first move.

Geez man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom