OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coward? :lol:

And Im mad about that thread?

If remember right you never wanted answer those questions or say anything about your background. Just endless back and forth with no action just like you're acting like in here.

You're the one who told dude to come see you and that you'll put him in the hospital but are too afraid to make the first move.

Geez man :lol:

He's the one who wants to come see me, he's spending time searching through my posts but can't PM me? Makes sense.

:lol: Yes you clearly mad about that thread. I asked you some questions and you refused to answer them w/o me answering them first. You clearly were insinuating some bigoted **** about people who follow other religions and you didn't want to get exposed.

You coppin' pleas. Take this as my contractual statement.

I will not press charges on you for ANYTHING. Nor will I call the police.

This will be MUTUAL COMBAT and therefore will be IMMUNE from any litigation.

Forget mutual. How about MORTAL KOMBAT. Ha ha ha

I can tell you ain't built like that. Let me watch my basketball game lawyer. Stop requesting things like who not to come around or mutual combat challenges. Sit back and stop trying to negotiate. You said see you and I will.

Forget mutual. How about MORTAL KOMBAT. Ha ha ha

I can tell you ain't built like that. Let me watch my basketball game lawyer. Stop requesting things like who not to come around or mutual combat challenges. Sit back and stop trying to negotiate. You said see you and I will.

Just stop talking already. Inbox open b.

Coward?
laugh.gif

And Im mad about that thread?

If remember right you never wanted answer those questions or say anything about your background. Just endless back and forth with no action just like you're acting like in here.

You're the one who told dude to come see you and that you'll put him in the hospital but are too afraid to make the first move.

Geez man
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 I remember a few years back he threatened @Meangene45  over something PETTY and told him to meet him in front of a hooters. I can't be the only one that remembered that.

You know it's lit when DC steps out the squared circle and makes an appearance in the NFL thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom