OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your not gonna admit QB gets more credit and blame then any position in the league? Cool. You don't watch football.

I never said it wasn't a team game. However I'm not gonna give him a pass because of pressure on that play. He had a play on the ball. EVERYONE WITH EYES SAW THAT. He CHOSE not to make that play because HE didn't want to get hurt. You say it's a team game and are defending the guy that made a ME decision. Ha ha ha

No, that's an incredibly narrow-minded view.

The league is more QB-centric than ever, but that also means that offensive lines are expected to do more than ever as for as keeping the pocket clean.

Crunch-time, game on the line. Mike Remmers needed to find a way to hold off Von Miller longer.

It's easy to put that play in a vacuum sitting at your keyboard now, but in real time, Cam had but a split second to make a decision. He obviously made the wrong decision. That said, it wouldn't even be an issue now had Remmers did his job.

You're the definition of an armchair QB. You probably don't even watch football until the playoffs start.

Last edited:
. It's wild corny when people pick & choose expectations for athletes based on whether they like them or not. Or when they put these _'s on some type of pedestal and don't set those same expectations and standards for themselves.

Same type of dudes who quit their online games in 2K when they're down 30 :smh:

No, that's an incredibly narrow-minded view.

The league is more QB-centric than ever, but that also means that offensive lines are expected to do more than ever as for as keeping the pocket clean.

Crunch-time, game on the line. Mike Remmers needed to find a way to hold off Von Miller longer.

It's easy to put that play in a vacuum sitting at your keyboard now, but in real time, Cam had but a split second to make a decision. He obviously made the wrong decision. That said, it wouldn't even be an issue now had Remmers did his job.

You're the definition of an armchair QB. You probably don't even watch football until the playoffs start.

Yeah sure. I haven't watched a game all year until the playoffs. YOU GOT ME BUDDY. Congratulations!!!

The ironic thing is until today I've never seen you post on NT. Not in this thread at least.

This dude admitted to quitting on the play that ended up being one of the final nails in the coffin and you guys are trying to say he didnt quit on his team :lol:

Yeah sure. I haven't watched a game all year until the playoffs. YOU GOT ME BUDDY. Congratulations!!!

The ironic thing is until today I've never seen you post on NT. Not in this thread at least.

:lol: As if the frequency of my posting in THIS thread determines my viewership of the game.

I spent most of my time in the Fantasy Football thread, talking analysis.

But since we're playing that game, I've never seen you post on NT, at all. Ever. Welcome to the site, now stop talking to me.

P.S. There's a search function above where you can search by user. I have 5 search pages worth of posts in this thread dating back to September.

Last edited:
I know what the quote means, but what was the reason for saying it is what i want to know

He's saying no matter how gracious a loser he'd have been, it wouldn't have been a moral victory.

Moreover, no matter what he does, there are going to be people that assassinate his character.

:lol: As if the frequency of my posting in THIS thread determines my viewership of the game.

I spent most of my time in the Fantasy Football thread, talking analysis.

But since we're playing that game, I've never seen you post on NT, at all. Ever. Welcome to the site, now stop talking to me.

You took issue with what I said. Now you don't want me talking to you? I welcome YOU to NT. I didn't even check your join date. You saying I don't watch until playoffs when I've been in here on the record since week 1 is laughable. Don't let my "join date" fool you buddy. 03 was my NT rookie year. Ha ha ha

You took issue with what I said. Now you don't want me talking to you? I welcome YOU to NT. I didn't even check your join date. You saying I don't watch until playoffs when I've been in here on the record since week 1 is laughable. Don't let my "join date" fool you buddy. 03 was my NT rookie year. Ha ha ha

Yeah, sure it was. You and everyone else.

Just miss me with the BS retorts next time you address me. Someone has an opposing view with you? It doesn't mean that they're not paying attention.

Just miss me with the BS retorts next time you address me. Someone has an opposing view with you? It doesn't mean that they're not paying attention.

You do realize that everything you're saying can be applied to yourself, right? :lol:

Bragging about posting and join date? C'mon now, that has little, if anything to do with a person's opinion and how legitament it is

Cam stealing quotes :smh:

I simply asked you a question. Do QBs get more credit and blame then any other position. If you don't know that they do your not up on the NFL traditionally. Your response was "FOH" and something about me being in my dads sack. You got in your feels and resorted to childish BS. Take this debate L and welcome to the real NFL thread. Beware the savages in here.

The Panthers as a whole didn't do enough in all three phases of the game, but Cam took a way a potential chance to keep a drive going and take the lead by fretting from potential injury.

Bragging about posting and join date? C'mon now, that has little, if anything to do with a person's opinion and how legitament it is

Cam stealing quotes :smh:

You skip the part when dude said I only watch the playoffs? If not I understand how you totally missed the context of my post. Shrugs

I simply asked you a question. Do QBs get more credit and blame then any other position. If you don't know that they do your not up on the NFL traditionally. Your response was "FOH" and something about me being in my dads sack. You got in your feels and resorted to childish BS. Take this debate L and welcome to the real NFL thread. Beware the savages in here.

:lol: You're dense dude.

Again you can put Cam's play (or lack of play) on the ball during that fumble in a vacuum and scapegoat him.

Or you can look at the entire play, the entire game really and see how culpable the Panthers offensive line was.

The Panthers play-calling didn't help for that matter either. J-Stew was obviously banged up but it wasn't like they couldn't run it with Whittaker. Their insistence to live & die with Cam (who threw the ball 41) times in a close game against a secondary that wasn't giving up much hurt as well.

You need to get your critical thinking skills up and really think about all the different parts of a team that win or lose a game. Nobody is saying that QB isn't the single most important position, I'm simply saying that the culpability doesn't squarely fall on Cam, especially not on that play.

So until you can understand these things, you're in no position to be handing others Ls kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom