OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

yUKht0l.png

That fact that Cam outright said he made the decision not to... I can't see how people ARE defending his decision.

I can completely understand if you don't like the decision but damn'd if I knock him for it.

As much backlash as the NFL has gotten for violence and injuries and we still mad he aint dive head first into a pile of giants fighting for a ball?

Was he lying? :lol:

LeBron didn't know what he was saying. We can't tell a person how to feel or react to such a loss. Every post game interview from now on can no longer be criticized regardless of what's said.

That's not my personal feelings on it but that's the new NT narrative being spun. Ha ha ha

I cant wait to see Steph Curry be a good loser this season after the playoffs.

Last edited:
I can completely understand if you don't like the decision but damn'd if I knock him for it.

As much backlash as the NFL has gotten for violence and injuries and we still mad he aint dive head first into a pile of giants fighting for a ball?

I get this logic, but I also understand that he isn't the only one out there potentially risking injuries due to a routine football play. I don't know, if that's his excuse then...*shrugs*

"You must never be satisfied with losing. You must get angry, terribly angry, about losing. But the mark of the good loser is that he takes his anger out on himself and not his victorious opponents or on his teammates."

Richard M. Nixon

I'm sure if anyone on here was a Panthers player who played in that game injured like many did. You wouldn't want to hear your leader say he didn't want to risk injury. What Cam did was a classic case of when keeping it real goes wrong. Has Dave Chappelle taught us nothing.

I'm sure if anyone on here was a Panthers player who played in that game injured like many did. You wouldn't want to hear your leader say he didn't want to risk injury. What Cam did was a classic case of when keeping it real goes wrong. Has Dave Chappelle taught us nothing.
True...

Thomas Davis' arm looked like a stitched up football and Jared Allen out there with a broken *** ankle and Cam didn't wanna dive on the ball bc he didn't wanna risk injury in the biggest game of his life!?

View media item 1904031

Last edited:
except, it isn't as black or white  of an issue as that

we are already well aware cam wont be confused for a great orator any time soon.. but I would completely understand if a guy we NEED in order to win doesnt go down if he thinks he would have to contort his knee in order to get down to recover the fumble

look at how jonathan stewart played after he got twisted up early in the game

I look it at it like WRs who go down after getting the catch and avoiding get blown up

And man Cam really shoulda worded that answer better cuz idc if Lombardi said it, that response is *****made. You cant act all arrogant with all the taunting and not know how to take a loss when it happens. Dude aint wanna put it all on the line cause dude quit not just on the play but the game in general. He wanted no more & just to get outta there. Like ppl said you may never be there again so you gotta go all out

My opinion on all this stuff involving Cam is fluid. A lot of y'all have brought up good points and I really do see it both ways.

Where I mentally throw the flag though is when people lean too hard on the sanctimonious bull **** for the sake of their argument. Man, miss me with all that.

That goes for either side. It's wild corny when people pick & choose expectations for athletes based on whether they like them or not. Or when they put these _'s on some type of pedestal and don't set those same expectations and standards for themselves.

Last edited:
except, it isn't as black or white  of an issue as that

we are already well aware cam wont be confused for a great orator any time soon.. but I would completely understand if a guy we NEED in order to win doesnt go down if he thinks he would have to contort his knee in order to get down to recover the fumble

look at how jonathan stewart played after he got twisted up early in the game

I look it at it like WRs who go down after getting the catch and avoiding get blown up

You make a good point. However that fumble led to the score that put them away. Denver scoring off that fumble ended that game. Didn't matter who the Panthers QB was after that. Recovering that fumble at that spot was do or die.

For the record I'm not blaming everything on Cam. I'm just breaking down and taking issue with that play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom