OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited  
Nah what's wack is you showing up at this time of the year means we have 6 more weeks of winter. I'm sad now.

Seriously though, it's one thing to talk ish about a rival when he gets beat. But going at Cam for disappearing when you literally do the same exact thing whenever Matty Tap Water shows up...

That's Funny in the light status right there. Like srs.
laugh.gif
You're so mad. I don't even know you and you're furious. Srs.
A "you mad?" response in 2016...sure, I guess. I'm shootin' the ****,  same as you brev. I noticed you didn't deny it though. So you know what it is.  

Cam walked away from the press conference just like you do every season once the Falcons inevitably come byke down to Earth.

smokin.gif

You really believe that? Now that concussions are on the forefront, of course they will err on the side of caution regarding getting their actors back in the ring.

Was this the case w/ Chris Benoit? Was his brain ever studied? ****...were any of the wrestlers who died over the past 10-15 years have their brains examined? These dudes so hopped up on painkillers as well.

They kinda had to from a PR perspective, right?

Good points. But like it's been said, they've been more proactive on the issue for much longer than the NFL has. It seems the only way you can get the NFL to show some sort of attention towards the issue is when they're forced to through public outcry when they're trying to save face. WWE isn't perfect by any means, though.

There was enough time to come back at that time of the play. I understand if there wasn't. I think the game was over because Cam and his offense were a no show the whole game. I still think you gotta dive there, he went the other way and said he didn't want to get hurt. I doubt his locker room is cool with that but we won't know

Yea, there's enough time to come back if your offense is actually producing, which they weren't. They couldn't get down the field all game w/o a screw up, line couldn't protect him, guess he felt like it was a lost cause. They wanna be mad at someone, how about the O-line for getting killed on the outside the whole game.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce  
NFLonCBSVerified account
‏@NFLonCBS
Report: Johnny Manziel was drunk at practice, Browns lied to cover him
http://cbsprt.co/1QpwNFI
roll.gif
I remember there were whispers about this around that time. Browns gonna Brown. 
mean.gif

At this point, this might be the least troubling headline out of all that's out there. Which is sayin' something. Dude's got a bunch of major **** stacked up right now.

Last edited:
I'm willing to bet that the majority of you defending Cam absolutely torched LeBron for saying the things he said after losing to Dallas in the Finals.

I might be the only person who loved what Lebron said. :lol: . His basic comment was F*** anybody who's wishing on my downfall...I mean isn't that how we all feel about our enemies?

I loved Lebrons comments then as well. I posted about it the other day in this thread when the topic came up the first time

Aqib is such a damn fool. Now he gonna get suspended for saying he yanked his face mask intentionally.

Browns owner ****** up once again by forcing them to draft Manziel. No way Manziel plays again in the league after all these incidents, right?

Last edited:
I lost respect for Cam. He didn't dive on the ball because he didn't want to risk injury? SOFFFFFT B. Not willing to put it on the line for the SB. RG3 as a rookie put it all on the line in round 1 of the playoffs. Everything Cam as a QB gained this season IMO was lost when he said that. All the teammates that were hurt in route to getting to the SB and he really said that? Ha ha ha

Last edited:
I lost respect for Cam. He didn't dive on the ball because he didn't want to risk injury? SOFFFFFT B. Not willing to put it on the line for the SB. RG3 as a rookie put it all on the line in round 1 of the playoffs. Everything Cam as a QB gained this season IMO was lost when he said that. All the teammates that were hurt in route to getting to the SB and he really said that? Ha ha ha

This.

Just came off as very selfish. You have Jared Allen playing with a fractured foot and Davis with a football-laced broken arm. But Cam is worried about potential injury :rolleyes .

At this point I just hope Manziel doesn't kill himself

basically.

dude is lost.

Does anyone remember when his dad said he had issues with alcohol (or something of that nature) and he was only 19/20? Dudes dad sad this out loud to the media...and no one batted an eye.

wish dude the best.

Cam will rebound. But he was already disliked by some, so what he said is just more fuel to those who already didn't like him...word to Bomani

Jeez, this dude is flying off the rails, NFL has to take action IF he ends up on a team

Good points. But like it's been said, they've been more proactive on the issue for much longer than the NFL has. It seems the only way you can get the NFL to show some sort of attention towards the issue is when they're forced to through public outcry when they're trying to save face. WWE isn't perfect by any means, though.

WWE only got better post Benoit, due to Chris Nowitski and his work and with Vince giving his power up to Hunter. Because when Vince was full boss, he treated those wrestlers like circus animals. Dude had/has no compassion for them IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom