OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam and kaepernick should hang out sometime

11913774593_e2efb8083f_o.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited  
Green Bay lost like a month ago and they were starting my 14 year old cousin Tommy at receiver, who cares?
Did you just quote me all the way back from Week 6? Wow.
I quoted the top half of what you just posted 
laugh.gif
I noticed it did that 
laugh.gif
 my bad.
madden_NFL_vision_cone.jpg

Your Vick type cone vision got you lookin' weak out here. Gotta learn to pay attention to your own ramblings, son.

Last edited:
Stop saying this, clearly there's a racial component to why some people don't like him.
no i wont. how much hate does jay cutler get and hes not black.

yall like to run with this narrative as to why hes not liked. if jay cutler acted like cam newton he would be just as disliked, jay cutler isnt liked as it is.

...... cam even acknowledges how he is and yall are still saying its racial. people dont like sore and immature losers , but act like fools when they winning thats life. doesnt matter if hes real or doesnt care . thats fine and i think thats respectable but dont expect for people to like him and dont cry that its a racial issue. 

Last edited:
:lol: if you really think Cam gave up.
Think he was saying he gave up on that play for a moment. Which he did.

I think he froze. Simple as that. It's happened numerous times in various sports to athletes who succumb to the pressure of late game or clutch situations.

A guy as great as Cam is, who damn near carried his team ALL year, wouldn't give up on a play when they were still in the game.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited  
madden_NFL_vision_cone.jpg

Your Vick type cone vision got you lookin' weak out here. Gotta learn to pay attention to your own ramblings, son.
That was so wack. Like srs.
Nah what's wack is you showing up at this time of the year means we have 6 more weeks of winter. I'm sad now.

Seriously though, it's one thing to talk ish about a rival when he gets beat. But going at Cam for disappearing when you literally do the same exact thing whenever Matty Tap Water shows up...

That's Funny in the light status right there. Like srs.

Last edited:
I think he froze. Simple as that. It's happened numerous times in various sports to athletes who succumb to the pressure of late game or clutch situations.

A guy as great as Cam is, who damn near carried his team ALL year, wouldn't give up on a play when they were still in the game.
Cam was quoted as saying it would have been a potential injury-causing situation. He made a decision not to go for the ball.

Yeah I'd call it a hesitation at the worst time and in the worst spot

Cam defending the move and comparing it to be a QB not going for the tackle on an INT is also eyebrow raising.

I understand if it's Week 4, but nah, not 4 minutes left in the Super Bowl.

Nah what's wack is you showing up at this time of the year means we have 6 more weeks of winter. I'm sad now.

Seriously though, it's one thing to talk ish about a rival when he gets beat. But going at Cam for disappearing when you literally do the same exact thing whenever Matty Tap Water shows up...

That's Funny in the light status right there. Like srs.

:lol: You're so mad. I don't even know you and you're furious. Srs.

Cam was quoted as saying it would have been a potential injury-causing situation. He made a decision not to go for the ball.

That Dannon money must be real good.

If I was Cam in that situation, I wouldn't have went in for that ball either, especially w/ my O-Line playing like they were. You risk injury when it's clear you really don't have a shot at winning the game, nah b. Now if this was like a final push to win and they were actually producing on offense, then I would think by not risking it, you make a dumb move.

If This Is It
FEB 8 2016
Russell Wilson, Quarterback / Seattle Seahawks - The Players' Tribune
RUSSELL WILSON
QUARTERBACK / SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

From all the wins, to the few tough losses. From the 71,000 yards, to all the touchdowns, to the few interceptions.

From all the meetings, to all the hard practices, to all the film, to all the blood, sweat and tears.

From all the Pro Bowls, to the handful of MVPs, to the two Lombardi trophies. From all the teammates, to all the opponents, to all the fans.

From the blue and white, to the blue and orange …

Sheriff,

If this is it, there’s one moment I won’t forget.

10th grade. Louisiana. At your quarterback camp.

russ green

You inspired the kid in the green shirt.

You inspired me to work hard. To be disciplined. To be respectful. To take notes.

You inspired me to love the process. To love the sweat. To love the tears.

But most of all …

You inspired me to love the game.

Thanks, Peyton.

If this is it,

Thanks.

RUSSELL WILSON / SENIOR EDITOR

sorry if posted already

There was enough time to come back at that time of the play. I understand if there wasn't. I think the game was over because Cam and his offense were a no show the whole game. I still think you gotta dive there, he went the other way and said he didn't want to get hurt. I doubt his locker room is cool with that but we won't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom