OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going for a tackle after a pick is different yet the same. Make an effort (to tackle) but if it's truly out of reach I can understand why QB's hold back.

However, in that spot, the damn Super Bowl, to not make an attempt on the ball is inexcusable. Talking about predeterming the risk of injury, it's as if all game long he said to himself "I'm not going the extra mile tonight"
**** you gone tell this man what to do?

Cam made a business decision.

DALTON TAKE NOTES!

Tom Brady says he's not one of the all-time great QBs

"I wouldn't put myself in there," Brady said, via ESPN.com. "I think there are some incredible players that have played the position and a lot of guys do things differently to get the job done. You see different styles, different techniques."

"When you look at me being a fan of Joe Montana; nobody ever did it better than Joe Montana," the California native said. "In a way, he was like the Michael Jordan of football. The style and the grace and the beauty of what Joe's style was, it never looked hard for Joe."

"I have to work my butt off all week and work really hard to get to the game feeling confident with what I am trying to accomplish and get down the field to score some points," he said. "I guess for me because I have to work so hard at it and try so hard at it, that's part of enjoying it for me. But I look at other players and say, 'Gosh, I wish I could make it look as easy as they make it look.'"

http://on.nfl.com/1V111Tv

that settles it, Thomas is not the GOAT :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
There was like four minutes left in the game. Plenty of time to still win. Him saying F it and not going for it in the biggest game of his life is real weak. He may never be there again.

Show me a good loser and I’ll ,” Newton said, via Joseph Person of the Charlotte Observer. “If I offended anyone, that’s cool … I don’t have to conform to anybody’s wants for me. I’m not that guy. This is a great league with or without me. I am my own person
I can respect it.  Still don't agree with how he handled himself, but I can't knock this at all.

Going for a tackle after a pick is different yet the same. Make an effort (to tackle) but if it's truly out of reach I can understand why QB's hold back.

However, in that spot, the damn Super Bowl, to not make an attempt on the ball is inexcusable. Talking about predeterming the risk of injury, it's as if all game long he said to himself "I'm not going the extra mile tonight"

**** you gone tell this man what to do?

Cam made a business decision.

DALTON TAKE NOTES!

:lol: Nah man I'm not "telling Cam what to do" - but you're telling me his comments didn't come off as selfish?

Since when did conforming mean we don't want to see you pout and sulk and run away. I thought that was apart of "growing up".

Let me just say...cam answers were terrible. Straight terrible. But the fact that he won't change is what great.

“Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.”

Cam does not poses greatness. The fact that you are "happy" he's a sore sport speaks volumes of your fan base and you as a man.
Bruh :lol:

I know your game. Stop it.

Last edited:
Since when did conforming mean we don't want to see you pout and sulk and run away. I thought that was apart of "growing up".
hes immature and acknowledges that he acts like a child . thats why hes isnt liked. its not the racist card dudes try to paint. i mean what are you going to do? at least hes real, even if its real stupid . Its real. 

hes immature and acknowledges that he acts like a child . thats why hes isnt liked. its not the racist card dudes try to paint. i mean what are you going to do? at least hes real, even if its real stupid . Its real. 

Stop saying this, clearly there's a racial component to why some people don't like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom