OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAMVP 
pimp.gif

LeBatard is right.

People cry about the cliche robotic sports athletes and beg for personality.

Then they get personality and whip the player back into robotic Russel Wilson form and wonder why Marshawn doesn't wanna talk to the media.

lynch got out just in time ? realistically how many years did he have left. i would say he didnt have much left in the tank to begin with. 

No Week In Review? I'll help yall

Weeks ago I said Greenbay plays run around until you're open football..... SEEMS LIKE THE LEAGUE FIGURED THAT OUT QUICK..

Green Bay lost like a month ago and they were starting my 14 year old cousin Tommy at receiver, who cares?

The ball was moving but it never hit the ground. When he landed he had his hand is under it, he rolls over, the tip never touches, he controls it, stands up. I don't understand how that isn't a catch.

I could see your point if this was along the sidelines and he didn't have control before he went out of bounds
Exactly, the way I see it. If you are on the ground and the ball is flopping around rolling around. It's fair game if it doesn't make contact with the ground.
yup

CAMVP :pimp:

LeBatard is right.

People cry about the cliche robotic sports athletes and beg for personality.

Then they get personality and whip the player back into robotic Russel Wilson form and wonder why Marshawn doesn't wanna talk to the media.

I usually agree with LeBatard about this, I wish players weren't so rehearsed all the time. But it's kind of ridiculous how people are spinning that argument to try and make Cam look good for being a butthurt crybaby.

Cam making this fumble thing worse with that answer :lol:

people need to leave him be. let him "recover". dude must feel like absolute **** right now

I usually agree with LeBatard about this, I wish players weren't so rehearsed all the time. But it's kind of ridiculous how people are spinning that argument to try and make Cam look good for being a butthurt crybaby.
agreed. i love richard sherman and he is anything but a robot or rehearsed dude.  

I'm willing to bet that the majority of you defending Cam absolutely torched LeBron for saying the things he said after losing to Dallas in the Finals.

Cam's comments don't surprise me. Most of these guys are nothing like how you perceive them to be. Cam isn't willing to put up the facade to protect endorsement deals or image...deal with it.

Talk that talk Cameron let they know. Didn't talk enough they hate you, give em honest answers, they hate you more. Unapologetic.

I'm willing to bet that the majority of you defending Cam absolutely torched LeBron for saying the things he said after losing to Dallas in the Finals.

I might be the only person who loved what Lebron said. :lol: . His basic comment was F*** anybody who's wishing on my downfall...I mean isn't that how we all feel about our enemies?

I might be the only person who loved what Lebron said. :lol: . His basic comment was F*** anybody who's wishing on my downfall...I mean isn't that how we all feel about our enemies?

Nah I'm with you, didn't mind what he said at all even though he's still soft as cotton :lol:

I'm trying to figure out the comparison between his post game comments and Cam's tho ... seems like apples to oranges to me.

i honestly respected lebron more when he was real after those comments, but he was sad cause no one liked him. so he has to try to be a good guy. he cares what people think of him , so not only  is lebron a clown but he is a insecure clown. 

i actually respect that cam dont care. hes a still a clown/corn ball  to me but at least hes real. he acknowledges that hes immature and a sore loser and thats fine .

thats way more respectable then lebron.....

Last edited:
Cam Newton making no apologies for postgame press conference. "Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser."

Cam Newton: "If I offended anyone, that's cool." But said he would not conform for anyone.

Cam said quarterbacks will throw an interception and not give effort going for the tackle, nobody ever says anything.

As for not diving on the fumble, Cam says he would've had to contort his his leg in a certain angle to do so. ...thereby risking injury

"We didn't lose that game because of that fumble. I can tell you that" -- Cam

from the TL of @josephperson

Going for a tackle after a pick is different yet the same. Make an effort (to tackle) but if it's truly out of reach I can understand why QB's hold back.

However, in that spot, the damn Super Bowl, to not make an attempt on the ball is inexcusable. Talking about predeterming the risk of injury, it's as if all game long he said to himself "I'm not going the extra mile tonight"

They were both bitter sore losers. Only difference is that one of them played for a team y'all despised at the time, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom