OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you guys missing with this Cam deal? It's not even about his answers to the questions or being upset after a loss. Not where I sit.

If the Panthers win the Super Bowl, you damn well know Cam is coming out to that press conference with a shiny and new, million dollar suit. He would be charismatic as ever and a lot of ya'll get to post your nonsense about "middle 'murica is shook" and all that garbage. Nah...Instead, the Panthers get handled and before he even says a word, his body language shows he can't stand up and be a leader when things do not go his way. And if you're gonna ":lol: @ body language" then it shows you really don't get it. **** all your race battles for a minute and understand that some people are not appealed to a person who shows up with all the answers, style and celebrations in a win, but cowers after a loss and is a complete shell of the guy we saw for the past few months. That's it. And anyone who takes it further than that, well **** them too.

Great hypothetical hot take. Crazy a guy that had won almost every game looks different when he loses, and has always been a bit more surly when hes lost in the past. What a travesty.

That's not a hot take :lol:

What are you guys missing with this Cam deal? It's not even about his answers to the questions or being upset after a loss. Not where I sit.

If the Panthers win the Super Bowl, you damn well know Cam is coming out to that press conference with a shiny and new, million dollar suit. He would be charismatic as ever and a lot of ya'll get to post your nonsense about "middle 'murica is shook" and all that garbage. Nah...Instead, the Panthers get handled and before he even says a word, his body language shows he can't stand up and be a leader when things do not go his way. And if you're gonna "
laugh.gif
@ body language" then it shows you really don't get it. **** all your race battles for a minute and understand that some people are not appealed to a person who shows up with all the answers, style and celebrations in a win, but cowers after a loss and is a complete shell of the guy we saw for the past few months. That's it. And anyone who takes it further than that, well **** them too.
you white you ben affleck = you dont like cam newton you racist. 

It's basically just a regurgitation of what Prime, SAS, abs the others have said. But Cam was being Cam, He's worn his emotions on his sleeve since coming into the league, when he's lost games before he's been like this so if you had a problem with it before cool. But if you all of a sudden are outrages for the simple fact that he got up and left a press conference after taking the biggest L of his career and yet still managed to congratulate his opponent in the aftermath them you look clownish and holier than thou.

If the Panthers win the Super Bowl, you damn well know Cam is coming out to that press conference with a shiny and new, million dollar suit. He would be charismatic as ever and a lot of ya'll get to post your nonsense about "middle 'murica is shook" and all that garbage. Nah...Instead, the Panthers get handled and before he even says a word, his body language shows he can't stand up and be a leader when things do not go his way. And if you're gonna ":lol: @ body language" then it shows you really don't get it. **** all your race battles for a minute and understand that some people are not appealed to a person who shows up with all the answers, style and celebrations in a win, but cowers after a loss and is a complete shell of the guy we saw for the past few months. That's it. And anyone who takes it further than that, well **** them too.
Get what about body language Bruh? You don't know this guy or will ever talk to this guy so why do you give a crap about body language. You not about to give him a offer deal. So the body language talk is nonsense from you. And you don't get it.

show me these other stand up guys & leaders that are smiling & in a celbratory mood after losing the Superbowl.. Tell me who's been charismatic and playful with the media directly after they lost a SB game in which they played horrible.... show me

also you dismissing the idea of people highlighting how angry middle america gets when a black man doesn't shy away from his culture as trash shows me exactly why you personally have a problem with cam.. and chose to use words like cower & not being a leader.

The funny thing is, earlier in the season when people said Cam will go back to the cry baby mode when he takes a giant L we had the Cam fans on here stating he aint like that no more, he grew up, he became a leader.

Get what about body language Bruh? You don't know this guy or will ever talk to this guy so why do you give a crap about body language. You not about to give him a offer deal. So the body language talk is nonsense from you. And you don't get it.

So what you're saying is gibberish, gibberish, gibberish. 5th grade come back.

If Lynch is going to the hall, so should Corey Dillon.

IMO, it doesn't matter how he compares to Campbell. It was a much different league back in the 70's and 80's.

show me these other stand up guys & leaders that are smiling & in a celbratory mood after losing the Superbowl.. Tell me who's been charismatic and playful with the media directly after they lost a SB game in which they played horrible.... show me

also you dismissing the idea of people highlighting how angry middle america gets when a black man doesn't shy away from his culture as trash shows me exactly why you personally have a problem with cam.. and chose to use words like cower & not being a leader.

These aren't my sentiments. :lol:

I love Cam. Where I stand is all on NT. I've been with him from the start. I also hated how he sulked on the sidelines when things didn't go his way his first few seasons. Don't play that race ******** with me.

Last edited:
People act as if the media is only out to get athletes. I don't care if it was after the biggest loss of his career. Man the hell up, face the camera and answer the damn questions. The media also gives all these athletes exposure. That exposure leads to endorsement and other financial opportunities off the field. Cam isn't camera shy or acts that way in wins. Stand up and do it in loses. 3 minutes of garbage answers and a walk off. Just like I said all season if people don't want him celebrating stop him. Denver did and now he can't handle Denver players talking about how they got after him? If he didn't like that he should have shut them up. He couldn't and acted weak after the game. Cam doesn't own me anything. Facts. However miss me with the in your face sideline pics when your up 30 if your gonna be a punk after you take a L. WIN SOMETHING. Panthers fans were right there talking about NFC Least and how they swept our division. Ha ha ha

Our rings and history > a Panthers regular season

Last edited:

So what you're saying is gibberish, gibberish, gibberish. 5th grade come back.
Like I said what does body language have to personally do with you?

If Peyton or Tom was up there, I wouldn't give a crap about a grown man body language after a hugh lost. Dumb cubical talk. That's all.

Any Yankee fans in the building? Following the '81 World Series which the Yankees lost, George Steinbrenner broke his hand punching a wall. He claimed he broke his hand beating up two Dodgers fans in the elevator. Such grace.

What about Cavs fans? Already forgot Dan Gilbert's letter to Bron after Bron left to Miami? Yeah, real professional.

Lot of Pats fans talking about how professionally Brady has handled his losses to the Giants in their Super Bowls. Remember Belichick leaving the field in '07 with a second left on the clock in the Super Bowl? Didn't shake Coughlin's hand, didn't congratulate anyone on the field. Left with his tail between his legs.

We've discussed LeBron's transgressions at length, no need for me to repeat his multiple instances of poor sportsmanship. We all know about them.

Athletes, coaches and even owners are not infallible. Whole gang of cats in here acting like their teams have a squeaky clean history of sportsmanship.

Last edited:
Lynch a HOF'er right?

If they handed it to him in the superbowl and gets the game winning TD. Then it becomes a debate, but I don't think he gets in. Jim plunket has two super bowls and a MVP, and he's not in.

Earl Campbell is in, but he's never even tasted a superbowl. I'd like him to get in. But ultimately I don't think he will.

Cam would have loved answering those dumb questions had he won the game though :lol:

How do you know? Seemed he was fed up with the media from all the shenanigans leading up to the game, he could have just as easily been short with a smile on his face.

Last edited:
Was just browsing Campbell's wiki, and the Sporting News (in '99) ranked him #33 out of the 100 best football players of all time.

Just to put things in perspective. Again, it was a different league when he played. It's no disrespect to Lynch, because he's damn good...but there are better RBs who played in the same era as him.

Hall of Very Good - yup.

Hall of Fame - nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom