OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the Broncos are going to have to lose Malik Jackson to keep Brock smh. Draft a randy late in the draft. It doesn't matter who the qb is. This defense is legendary, just keep them together elway!

"You can’t be dabbin’, smiling, styling and profiling when you win, and then this is how you lose"
-Deion Sanders

tumblr_mjweyltmnc1r7k4vyo1_1280.jpg
Damn PT, you can't be throwing rocks playa.

What Sanders did is not a apples to apples comparison. He was criticized for playing a NFL game and MLB game in the same day. "He disrespected the game of baseball" was the narrative. He threw water on the man who said this.

Cam had no issue talking to the media in victory but ran from the media in defeat. When has Sanders ever done that? Someone let me know because I can't recall the moment if it happened.

Last edited:
What Sanders did is not a apples to apples comparison. He was criticized for playing a NFL game and MLB game in the same day. "He disrespected the game of baseball" was the narrative. He threw water on the man who said this.

Cam had no issue talking to the media in victory but ran from the media in defeat. When has Sanders ever done that? Someone let me know because I can't recall the moment if it happened.

Oh, you mean "acting" like a professional?

What do you not get?

Dude hits social media with a "look at me moment" triying to steal the thunder from the Broncos as soon as the SB ended, yet spent his whole career trying to stay out of the limelight.
 “I feel like I was never meant to be famous,” Lynch said. “So somebody wanting to, you know, keep tabs on me and follow my every move ain’t something that I’m into.

What do you not get?

Dude hits social media with a "look at me moment" triying to steal the thunder from the Broncos as soon as the SB ended, yet spent his whole career trying to stay out of the limelight.

“I feel like I was never meant to be famous,” Lynch said. “So somebody wanting to, you know, keep tabs on me and follow my every move ain’t something that I’m into.

:lol:

So he should've waited?

What do you not get?

Actually it was during the superbowl

Here's another example from this thread. When Seattle lost and the 49ers fans showed up to clown, everyone said where have you been all year etc. We on NT clown folks all the time when they disappear after being wrong about something. Since when is not showing face after losing a game, bet or anything acceptable or cool? Why is Cam being let off the hook for this? I didn't have a problem with the dancing this season. It's the oppositions job to stop them. Denver finally did and he reverted back into towel over the head Cam.

Russ did it last year and Blair Walsh did it a few weeks ago. Man up.

Last edited:
What time limit would have sufficed? How many times did you want him to answer the same dumb *** questions. All the while you got Talib and co. acting like clowns next door.

Cam faced the music for 3 minutes, and when no one else asked questions after, he just dipped
Unprofessional, yes, but what you guys want him to do? Cry? :lol: y'all be tripping like Stephen A. and Skip with those hot takes

Here's another example from this thread. When Seattle lost and the 49ers fans showed up to clown, everyone said where have you been all year etc. We on NT clown folks all the time when they disappear after being wrong about something. Since when is not showing face after losing a game, bet or anything acceptable or cool? Why is Cam being let off the hook for this? I didn't have a problem with the dancing this season. It's the oppositions job to stop them. Denver finally did and he reverted back into towel over the head Cam.

Cam doesn't owe you, the media, or anyone else ANYTHING. You're making it seem like there is only one way to handle a loss.

It seems like you're forgetting or don't even want to acknowledge Cam and Peyton having a moment after the game, or Cam giving props, while still on the field, to many other Broncos players.

This guy was obviously emotional in the minutes following the biggest loss, on the biggest stage, of his career. I guarantee you it's damn hard to compose yourself in a way that OTHERS WANT immediately after the clock hits zero.

No, this is not me caping for Newton, but rather understanding why he did what he did. When in actuality, it's not even that big of a deal.

****, he at least had the decency to stick around on the field afterwards...which is more than I can say of Peyton Manning when he was on the losing end of a game vs. Drew Brees and the Saints in the SB a few years back.

It was a tweet not a press conference. You can use the internet and still be shy in the outside world.

If he doesn't post during the SB then that puts more focus on him.
That's one way of looking at it. I don't buy it though. Agree to disagree.

Exactly Peyton dipped with the quickness that game and not a peep,but since he talked to the media for 5 min after it's all good. Bunch of clowns I tell ya.

It was just hilarious how Chris Harris was talking at his post conference what the simple gameplan was and Cam was overhearing it and couldnt take it :lol:

He answered questions for three minutes.... after the biggest loss of his career, he clearly wasn't in a good mood & was being asked damn near the same question over and over why would he want to stay there.. who is he hurting by leaving the podium.

And the well he's dancing when he's winning, why is he acting like this when he loses narrative is the dumbest thing ever.

If you win your excited your happy, you want to speak.... the other side of the coin is, you lose your upset, you don't want to continue to speak to people. Had he went up to that podium & acted nonchalant and unphased about lsong the superbowl, then people would have took that as him "not caring, not showing passion"... The media was salivating on the chance to speak about cam because they know it's gonna draw attention. Win or Lose, anger or celebration, the media was going to find a way to criticize Cam Newton.

Since when is not answering questions from the media considered bad sportsmanship?

It was just hilarious how Chris Harris was talking at his post conference what the simple gameplan was and Cam was overhearing it and couldnt take it :lol:

I mean who really wants to sit there and get **** on in public after taking the biggest L of your life? :lol: :x

Not only that, but Chris Harris Jr. was being interviewed within earshot of Cam. That whole set up was moronic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom