OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that, but Chris Harris Jr. was being interviewed within earshot of Cam. That whole set up was moronic.

Seriously. For the last 15 seconds of that presser, it was dead quiet except Chris Harris's voice :lol:

So, the band aid wasn't big enough for his feelings, is that what I'm hearing? To the victors go the spoils. Other guys were crying on the field and still talked to the media. He's no special snow flake. Whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, the band aid wasn't big enough for his feelings, is that what I'm hearing? To the victors go the spoils. Other guys were crying on the field and still talked to the media. He's no special snow flake. Whatever.

He talked to the media as well. Again I ask what time limit would have sufficed?

I don't think Beastmode makes it in. Solid career tho, should have had b2b SB rings.

Imma just post here about Cam one last time. Yall can spew your trash hot takes, but he answered all the trash questions the media threw at him and when no one asked him anymore, he just left.
I can't forgive him about not diving for the fumble at the 4th quarter, but the guys calling Cam classless is absolutely bull when he talked to Peyton for a good minute after the game. Yall want him to bow down to the media like he's a slave or something. Get a grip you tools.

Imma just post here about Cam one last time. Yall can spew your trash hot takes, but he answered all the trash questions the media threw at him and when no one asked him anymore, he just left.
I can't forgive him about not diving for the fumble at the 4th quarter, but the guys calling Cam classless is absolutely bull when he talked to Peyton for a good minute after the game. Yall want him to bow down to the media like he's a slave or something. Get a grip you tools.
I agree to disagree but yes I'm done with this topic as well. I hope cam grows up and matures , cause dude is a baller. That's all I got to say about that

What are you guys missing with this Cam deal? It's not even about his answers to the questions or being upset after a loss. Not where I sit.

If the Panthers win the Super Bowl, you damn well know Cam is coming out to that press conference with a shiny and new, million dollar suit. He would be charismatic as ever and a lot of ya'll get to post your nonsense about "middle 'murica is shook" and all that garbage. Nah...Instead, the Panthers get handled and before he even says a word, his body language shows he can't stand up and be a leader when things do not go his way. And if you're gonna ":lol: @ body language" then it shows you really don't get it. **** all your race battles for a minute and understand that some people are not appealed to a person who shows up with all the answers, style and celebrations in a win, but cowers after a loss and is a complete shell of the guy we saw for the past few months. That's it. And anyone who takes it further than that, well **** them too.

Last edited:
I for one don't think Cam leaving the presser is as big an issue as some are making it out to be. My gripe with him is the step-back on the fumble. People targeting both situations IMO are playing into the media's perception.

What are you guys missing with this Cam deal? It's not even about his answers to the questions or being upset after a loss. Not where I sit.

If the Panthers win the Super Bowl, you damn well know Cam is coming out to that press conference with a shiny and new, million dollar suit. He would be charismatic as ever and a lot of ya'll get to post your nonsense about "middle 'murica is shook" and all that garbage. Nah...Instead, the Panthers get handled and before he even says a word, his body language shows he can't stand up and be a leader when things do not go his way. And if you're gonna ":lol: @ body language" then it shows you really don't get it. **** all your race battles for a minute and understand that some people are not appealed to a person who shows up with all the answers, style and celebrations in a win, but cowers after a loss and is a complete shell of the guy we saw for the past few months. That's it. And anyone who takes it further than that, well **** them too.

Great hypothetical hot take. Crazy a guy that had won almost every game looks different when he loses, and has always been a bit more surly when hes lost in the past. What a travesty.

Part of me thinks that Rog and the league knew exactly what they were doing...:lol:

Last edited:

If the Panthers win the Super Bowl, you damn well know Cam is coming out to that press conference with a shiny and new, million dollar suit. He would be charismatic as ever and a lot of ya'll get to post your nonsense about "middle 'murica is shook" and all that garbage. Nah...Instead, the Panthers get handled and before he even says a word, his body language shows he can't stand up and be a leader when things do not go his way. And if you're gonna "
laugh.gif
@ body language" then it shows you really don't get it. **** all your race battles for a minute and understand that some people are not appealed to a person who shows up with all the answers, style and celebrations in a win, but cowers after a loss and is a complete shell of the guy we saw for the past few months. That's it. And anyone who takes it further than that, well **** them too.
Very well put breh. Tough to harp on just one angle of it all without seeing the broader view. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom