OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
With his damn hood being so unprofessional.
What does this prove though? I'm a Pats fan and I'd be the FIRST to tell you that BB is the biggest POS when it comes to dealing with the media.

Not sure what that has to do with Cam Newton?
laugh.gif

Cam Newton looked foolish at that presser last night, but the fact that he or others have to explain his "behavior" is absurd.

He just lost the SB, he shook hands and handled the other team well, but he slipped up at the presser. BFD. It happens. It's really a non-story in my opinion.

why was peyton pluggin budweiser so much? are they the official sponsor of the nfl? very awkward and unlike him.
anyone else try that, they would be criticized.

yeah, looked like a ufc post fight interview with the sponsorship plug :lol:
rarely see football, basketball, baseball players do that

Last edited:
why was peyton pluggin budweiser so much? are they the official sponsor of the nfl? very awkward and unlike him.
anyone else try that, they would be criticized.

Bud is the official beer, and I think they pay around 1.5 billion per year to do so.

Edit: 1.4 billion over six years to be the official beer, plus they still have to pay for their commercials.

Last edited:
That article was so stupid. Some people think its cool to hate on people for the most baseless reasons. "Shilling Budweiser"? Is why you hate him?

If you want to hate on Peyton, talk about his drop in playoff ratings and stats. Talk about how he was join Dan Marino as like the only HOF quarterbacks with a losing record in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Speaking of

Did anyone else think Peyton inadvertently discredited "the way Elway went out" when that SB win became so much about 'him' since it was known he was retiring, and then Peyton's in the same situation yesterday where he could announce or not and says, 'You know, I talked to Dungy, and he said this isn't a time for that. This is a time for celebrating blah blah blah"

Elway's gotta be extremely happy obviously - the Broncos just beat the Panthers after all, but gotta be like
I guess I don't remember Elway's last Super Bowl that way, but I feel like you're reaching with Peyton "inadvertently discrediting the way Elway went out".  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom