OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
TJ Wards post game comments. I'm paraphrasing.

"They want to be famous, rappers and backup dancers. We want to be champions."

Last edited:
TJ

wade-damn-o.gif

Apparently there's no video of the alleged assault,Shady caught himself a huge break :lol:

Still never would've expected dude to be about that life :wow: :rofl:

Last edited:
Did the 08 Steelers not play?

Lowkey starting to become one of the most underrated defenses...

View media item 1902329

:lol:

GREAT find. Wow. It's amazing how certain media members will twist themselves into pretzels in order to take a select stance on players & teams they root for or against.

I'm very familiar with dude who wrote that piece in the screenshot. Chris Chase. He was very opinionated during Deflategate, I'll leave it at that. :lol: >D  

He's the same hypocritical clown that wrote this trash column after last night too...

View media item 1902402

Last edited:
Did the 08 Steelers not play?

Lowkey starting to become one of the most underrated defenses...

View media item 1902329

:lol:

GREAT find. Wow. It's amazing how certain media members will twist themselves into pretzels in order to take a select stance on players & teams they root for or against.

I'm very familiar with dude who wrote that piece in the screenshot. Chris Chase. He was very opinionated during Deflategate, I'll leave it at that. :lol: >D  

He's the same hypocritical clown that wrote this trash column after last night too...

View media item 1902402

Media at its best...and people wonder why players nowadays don't f with them. I hope more players start acting like BM, Cam, KD and Russy.

TJ Wards post game comments. I'm paraphrasing.

"They want to be famous, rappers and backup dancers. We want to be champions."
There's more. I didn't realize exactly how much talking the Broncos players did after it was over...
During the aftermath of the Broncos' 24-10 win, at least two Broncos defenders questioned Cam Newton's effort, John Breech of CBS Sports reports.

Broncos linebacker Danny Trevathan basically called Newton selfish. "That's the way he is. Playing for himself," Trevathan told MMQB.com.

Broncos defensive back Aqib Talib agreed, saying, "He didn't want it."

No one was celebrating Newton's downfall more than Talib after the game.

"There ain't no Easter Bunny, there ain't no Santa Claus, there ain't no Superman," Talib told the Broncos' official website.
In a separate interview with a Canadian television station, Talib said Newton was probably tearing up in his press conference.

"Cam's probably crying right now," Talib said, via TSN.com.

Trevathan said his team flustered Newton by keeping pressure on him all game.

"Our defense came out there and got after him," Trevathan said. "We never let him get comfortable back there. He made some passes, but he was never comfortable."
Damn. 

I think it was also Chris Harris who said the gameplan was to keep Cam throwing the ball, which got the side eye from Cam right before he got up and left.

Broncos did a LOT of talking this postseason, before and after games. I can't 'eem be mad at them though…you do what you want as long as you win...*shrugs*

Last edited:
Broncos gained 194 yards in SB 50, the only winning team in SB history with less than 200 yards of offense. Last 7 teams below 200 yds lost.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 8, 2016

:x

View media item 1902420
Yea they're definitely gonna be up there as far as best playoff run by a defense :x
How the hell did Ben get sacked only 3 times :lol:

and I swear Brady got hit so many times that AFC championship game, prolly got hit like 20 times :x

I ain't mad at the Denver defense for talkin' ish about Cam after the game, that's all part of it. You can do what you want when you poppin'

Truth be told Cam ain't the biggest reason the Panthers lost. Bad special teams, dropped balls, fumbles, poor protection...all had more to do with losing than he did. But he's the star so he'll get the trash talk. It is what it is...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom