OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You can’t be dabbin’, smiling, styling and profiling when you win, and then this is how you lose"
-Deion Sanders

I love prime but come on son

he lead the team in rushing and threw for more yards then Denver's whole offense! He cant do everything eventually they was gonna hit a wall with a TE being your leading receiver and a patched up O line. Just goes to show how much Cam put that unit on his back.

again dont get caught up with the post game interview mess the media is all hurt about

look at how he treated his opponents and coaches

View media item 1902193
View media item 1902194
View media item 1902253

pure sportsmanship! :smokin

They dont want you to see this

Beast Mode retired the same way he played,as one of the realest :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. If only he hadn't wasted years in Buffalo,dude probably would've been a sure bet for the HOF.

Wouldn't mind seeing the "hanging cleats" pic catch on with others.

Last edited:
"You can’t be dabbin’, smiling, styling and profiling when you win, and then this is how you lose"

-Deion Sanders
deion is racist. he just dont like to see a black man shining. :lol:   if you let the nters tell you. 

What?! Nothing about what Deion said is racist or has racist undertones like some of the some of the other stuff said about Cam lol. Like he made a good point which is the point some of you have made in here I just don't agree with it but no called people making that particular point racist [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Last edited:
Ok sarcasm went over my head then. So much crazy **** has been said in the two threads the last 24 hours I can't tell anymore [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Originally Posted by SkurrtSkurrt29  
Did the 08 Steelers not play?
Lowkey starting to become one of the most underrated defenses...

laugh.gif
GREAT find. Wow. It's amazing how certain media members will twist themselves into pretzels in order to take a select stance on players & teams they root for or against.

I'm very familiar with dude who wrote that piece in the screenshot. Chris Chase. He was very opinionated during Deflategate, I'll leave it at that. 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Last edited:
America doesn't like a crybaby. Cam is all smiles when it goes his way but this isn't the first time he is a sore loser. He doesn't lose much.
Yeah I'm hearing the rigged argument a lot this morning, but panthers had more than enough chances. Cam played like the cam I remember, and give credit to the Broncos defense. They played lights out.

What the hell Cam do you remember, did you not watch the 2015 season at all? Where he was the best player in the NFL...you dudes kill me.

I know this loss would bring out random dudes who wondered into the NFL thread to talk their Cam foolishness for the first time this year but damn. This dude didnt watch football all year and comes in after the SB, and says this the cam i remember.

Sore loser talk?
Immature?
Front runner?
He celebrated when they win, so he should celebrate when they lose?
I think most people talking this foolishness never played competitive sports.

You dudes sound so delusional...and I'm speaking from a unbiased standpoint.

Last edited:
The difference between the reaction/non reaction to that Peyton story and Cams "tantrum" last night is telling...
I think the fact that the reporter recanted right before the report came out had something to do with that. 

And the fact that some people scoffed at news because it came from Al Jazzera.

But then we find out that Peyton sent the goons to ole boys house prior to the report airing. 
nerd.gif

Wonder if he put in a call to a certain WR in Philly? 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Cam had a great year, but in the back of my mind I thought the old cam would show up sooner or later. Indecisive and inaccurate, cam missed a lot of throws yesterday IMO. WR didn't help much but cam wasn't accurate from the pocket and he had time in some spots.

I wanted the panthers to win. *shrug*

Last edited by a moderator:
America doesn't like a crybaby. Cam is all smiles when it goes his way but this isn't the first time he is a sore loser. He doesn't lose much.
Yeah I'm hearing the rigged argument a lot this morning, but panthers had more than enough chances. Cam played like the cam I remember, and give credit to the Broncos defense. They played lights out.

What the hell Cam do you remember, did you not watch the 2015 season at all? Where he was the best player in the NFL...you dudes kill me.

I know this loss would bring out random dudes who wondered into the NFL thread to talk their Cam foolishness for the first time this year but damn. This dude didnt watch football all year and comes in after the SB, and says this the cam i remember.

Sore loser talk?
Immature?
Front runner?
He celebrated when they win, so he should celebrate when they lose?
I think most people talking this foolishness never played competitive sports.

You dudes sound so delusional...and I'm speaking from a unbiased standpoint.
I'm positive that was sarcasm aimed at those who thought you couldn't critcize Cam without being racist :lol:

Sarcasm went way over your head

Shhh, I haven't seen a Falcons fan defend Cam before :lol:

Somethings are more important than team allegiances [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
View media item 1902383

The difference between the reaction/non reaction to that Peyton story and Cams "tantrum" last night is telling...

I think the fact that the reporter recanted right before the report came out had something to do with that. 

And the fact that some people scoffed at news because it came from Al Jazzera.

But then we find out that Peyton sent the goons to ole boys house prior to the report airing. :nerd:

Wonder if he put in a call to a certain WR in Philly? :lol:  :nerd:  

I was honestly talking about the Peyton story posted above my post where he walked off the field after his first SB L without congratulating anyone on the Saints :lol:. That being said,your point is just as valid and it's even more telling than my example :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom