OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
People care wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much about what cam does and doesn't do..

This sums it up perfectly:

I mean bill flippin romanowski of all people thinks he can call dude out.. Ain't that some Fox News type shhh.. I really thought Charlie sheen offering help to manziel was bad enough

:smh:

Welp the officer Shady allegedly assaulted has a fractured skull from being stomped on
sick.gif
Over a bottle of champagne too 
sick.gif

Ehhhhh, that Colts defense showed up halfway during that playoff run :lol: they were that same bend and almost break defense beforehand.

Ehhhhh, that Colts defense showed up halfway during that playoff run :lol: they were that same bend and almost break defense beforehand.

I was wondering what they were doing being mentioned with great units :lol:. They had a trash run D and the D really only showed up during the playoffs that season when they got Sanders back.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23  
If Tom pulled that the media would be talking about how fierce of a competitor he is...
exactly
This makes no sense. Think about that for a second.

The most hated football player in America would get kudos from the media for being a "competitor"…because he rejected them in a post-game presser? Huh?

Said it once and I'll say it again, these comparisons y'all do with Cam and anyone associated with the Patriots are usually way, WAY off.
laugh.gif
 They both get picked apart for every little insignificant **** that takes place. Stop it.

I agree with the rest of what you said @PleaseSayTheBaby23  

The report says the players were mad the cops got their champagne before them since they are NFL players

:lol:  just tryna rustle Peyton fans. 
I swear man I'm not even :lol:,that was legit not a great D. They got hot at the right time and were able to win it all but I'll give Peyton more credit for that ring than anything. They gave up something like 300 yards rushing to the Jags near the end of the season iirc.

Last edited:
The report says the players were mad the cops got their champagne before them since they are NFL players

If any of this is true and Shady was involved then WOW! Rich football players mad they didn't get first dibs on drinks? That rich mans view of us first over the common man pisses me off.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic  
laugh.gif
 just tryna rustle Peyton fans. 
I swear man I'm not even
laugh.gif
,that was legit not a great D. They got hot at the right time and were able to win it all but I'll give Peyton more credit for that ring than anything. They gave up something like 300 yards rushing to the Jags near the end of the season iirc.
In '06?

And now that I think about it some more, Brady and ESPECIALLY Belichick both had actions sort of similar to Cam's after certain playoff L's. Saltiness or whatever.

If any of you scolded them for it, but ain't saying the same **** now then **** you for being a hypocrite. Keep it consistent at all times.
Exactly 

:lol:  just tryna rustle Peyton fans. 

I swear man I'm not even :lol: ,that was legit not a great D. They got hot at the right time and were able to win it all but I'll give Peyton more credit for that ring than anything. They gave up something like 300 yards rushing to the Jags near the end of the season iirc.

In '06?

Yep,he's sure as hell not getting near that amount of cred from me for this year :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom