OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

he walked out because the Broncos was doing interviews next to him talking about how they shut him down
Thats exactly what I thought last night.  You could hear Talib on the loud speaker acting a fool.  Had Carolina won and Cam clowned on the podium while Peyton answered questions he'd be looked at as unprofessional.  

Last edited:
A motivated Cam is most likely gonna do work next season with KB back
sick.gif
Because he obviously was not motivated for SB50 right?

@bravo  your avy 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Cause that's what I said right? :rolleyes

There's not a lot of more powerful motivational tools than a SB L

Last edited:
I can't say Cam shoulda done it but I can understand. You work your whole life to get to a Super Bowl and lose. Ish has gotta hurt.

But like somebody said above, if they use this as fuel the Panthers could wreck shop again next year. Get Benjamin back; pay Norman, Defense stays intact. :x They could be right back here again.

Pick up a nickel corner in the draft, young O-lineman, and maybe a RB and these guys are set for the next 2-3 years.

Ryan Hannable ‏@RyanHannable  2h2 hours ago
According to @MikeReiss, Patriots have begun discussions with Dante Scarnecchia for him to come back as OL coach. He turns 68 next week.
Hopefully all the key pieces on that Pittsburgh O stay healthy next season. 

Some key context to Cam's conference

@RapSheet: Chris Harris asking "can you throw the football?" ... Can't blame Cam too much for this human reaction.

No surprise he was feeling some kind of way...

Ryan Hannable ‏@RyanHannable  2h2 hours ago

According to @MikeReiss, Patriots have begun discussions with Dante Scarnecchia for him to come back as OL coach. He turns 68 next week.

Hopefully all the key pieces on that Pittsburgh O stay healthy next season. 

Best damn news since the season ended :smokin :smokin :smokin. The OLine has been horrible since he retired

Last edited:

On the flipside, Cam should probably understand that this is how it's gonna be from now on.

This is what happens in the spotlight you're now under as a face of the league and for so many other things he represents. It was bound to be this way because of who you are and what you do.

Youi're a hero in victory, you're an overrated bad fraud if you lose. It is what it is. Whether he likes it or not, this is what comes with the territory. In some ways it's unfortunate, but I just wouldn't give a **** if I were him. **** y'all if y'all don't like me.
Agreed with all of this.

And this is the point Prime was making on NFL Gameday last night. 

At the same time y'all can't be naive to the fact that there is a racial component to the slander Cam is getting.

Romanowski calling Cam "boy"? 
mean.gif

The problem with this whole thing with Cam is now all this slander is gonna ruin his personality. Dudes just want a robot out there repeating the same cliche ******** 24/7. Well after this and his PR team gets through to him, Cam is gonna slowly but surely turn into Russell Wilson 2.0.

Romanowski calling Cam "boy"? :smh:  

I know right...that dirty MFer giving anybody advice on how to act is laughable. Then to insert "boy" >:

On another note...Can somebody explain what a catch is in the NFL :nerd:

Last edited:

The problem with this whole thing with Cam is now all this slander is gonna ruin his personality. Dudes just want a robot out there repeating the same cliche ******** 24/7. Well after this and his PR team gets through to him, Cam is gonna slowly but surely turn into Russell Wilson 2.0.
Nah, he went through this all year at once remember.

Cam gone be Cam.

My dude DeMarcus Ware finally getting a ring  and Peyton ManninHGH getting another one. 
pimp.gif

I was happy for Wade last night.  It was ridiculous that guy was out of a job in 2014. 

Hopefully he still writes that book about his and his dad's D 
pimp.gif

LeBron post conference was soooooo much more salty and rude :lol: imagine if Cam said some **** like that

To be honest I loved that Lebron post game presser. People talk **** about these dudes and when the finally say something back its "oh he's salty and a hater" and "he's being unprofessional and needs to have some respect" naw dawg if you can talk that **** to these dudes they can do the same to you I have no problem with that.

LeBron post conference was soooooo much more salty and rude :lol: imagine if Cam said some **** like that

To be honest I loved that Lebron post game presser. People talk **** about these dudes and when the finally say something back its "oh he's salty and a hater" and "he's being unprofessional and needs to have some respect" naw dawg if you can talk that **** to these dudes they can do the same to you I have no problem with that.

Word,it's definitely one of my favorite Bron moments :lol:. Dude was straight up fed up with the avalanche of venom and vitriol aimed at him all through that year and just dropped some ether :lol: :lol:. One of the more authentic things he's done

Last edited:
Cam acting like Kaepernick during the post game.

Cams people should've came up to him before he walked up to the reporters and told him, "these next 5 minutes are going to be the roughest 5 mins, just compose yourself, then you can be on your way".

He can look back at it later on and he will learn.

As dominant as this defense was in the super bowl, I'll put them in the top three superbowl defenses in the modern era.

3. 2015 Broncos/2013 Seahawks
2. 2002 Bucs
1. 2000 Ravens

Last edited:
I don't know what Bills intent was with his boy comment. However many people including blacks have referred to him as "boy" since last night. Other Panthers players stood up after the loss and faced the media. Cam acted childish after the game. Male children we call them boys. He should man up and answer questions like he did all year when they were winning or after the Atlanta loss. Walking away was weak. No excuse for that.

Last edited:
I don't know what Bills intent was with his boy comment. However many people including blacks have referred to him as "boy" since last night. Other Panthers players stood up after the loss and faced the media. Cam acted childish after the game. Male children we call them boys. He should man up and answer questions like he did all year when they were winning or after the Atlanta loss. Walking away was weak. No excuse for that.
well said.

Cam acting like Kaepernick during the post game.

Cams people should've came up to him before he walked up to the reporters and told him, "these next 5 minutes are going to be the roughest 5 mins, just compose yourself, then you can be on your way".

He can look back at it later on and he will learn.

As dominant as this defense was in the super bowl, I'll put them in the top three superbowl defenses in the modern era.

3. 2015 Broncos
2. 2002 Bucs
1. 2000 Ravens

13 Seahawks before this D imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom