OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

"our team lost and catching heat...what should we do?"

"lets bring up the patriots!"

"YEA!"

angrymob.gif
Are you talking Panthers fans?
im talkin anyone who constantly brings up the patriots when things dont go right for their team 
laugh.gif

in the last 24 hours theres been mention of 3 teams. 2 of which were in the superbowl and the other was new england.

I know Ben didn't throw a TD or INT against the Broncos but he still carved that defense up for 300 plus yards with a bum shoulder. I think the outcome would've been different if he was healthy. I thought Brady would've done something against that defense too. But congrats to the Broncos on a great season. Peyton can finally retire in peace now lol

sportmanship is for kids. this is business. if i lose, it's f them dudes if i'm mad. It just depends on the vibe of why I lost. aint no sore losers, that's a soft way of looking at it. Sprinkles are for winners johnny. I don't need you to shake my hand or give me a hug, or be humble or gas me up, these really big rings and championship yambs will cover the spread. I don't expect the loser to be in a good mood or want to chat. Why do you want to hear what they have to say anyways?

none of this applies to lebron doh. His tears float my boat.

I was rooting for cam but after this last game I lost a lot of respect for dude. He came across like a sore loser and a pansy. How did he not dive for that fumble and that was a punk move to walk away from the interview. If Cam was the Cowboys QB I would be pissed. Cam has skills but from his Super Bowl antics it looks like he lacks heart. Like Stephen A Smith said Cam acted like a brat. He's way too old to sulk in defeat. Accept your loss answer questions and move on. Cam is worse than Lebron in defeat, Lebron never ran away like a little bish. I'm saying this as a Cam fan and not someone who hates on him, I defended him from day one but he's giving his haters ammo to attack him. Never give your haters ammo. Cam took a Meek Mil L last night with his b made antics. I don't think he'll win a ring, although I hope he eventually gets one, because he seems to be b made..

john elway ring 

Speaking of

Did anyone else think Peyton inadvertently discredited "the way Elway went out" when that SB win became so much about 'him' since it was known he was retiring, and then Peyton's in the same situation yesterday where he could announce or not and says, 'You know, I talked to Dungy, and he said this isn't a time for that. This is a time for celebrating blah blah blah"

Elway's gotta be extremely happy obviously - the Broncos just beat the Panthers after all, but gotta be like

View media item 1902462

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom