OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole gang of cats in here acting like their teams have a squeaky clean history of sportsmanship.

QFT!

Got dudes in here who competitively never made any further than their community college intramural team talking about they know what it's like to lose a Super Bowl :smh:

CB9VRKkUkAIU7sl.jpg

I don't support sentiments. I simply see where people can be coming from.

Did you read what I posted even? It's not just the reaction after a loss. Nobody likes to lose and being upset is very much expected, but nobody points out their success quite like Cam. I feel like I need to re-iterate to you here, that I personally do not care and I do enjoy it. However, It's what he created for himself. People are turned away from someone, especially one who is a leader, that is so boisterious when winning (and during) and says the right things, yet in defeat, suddenly standing tall and being gracious no longer applies because, well, things "didn't go my way." It's the perception.

cam does no more celbrating than any other superstar player in the NFL.. You would think this dude was T.O on the podium the way it's talked about. He celebrates when he scores... in post games he keeps a big smile on his face, BECAUSE HE WON THE GAME.

There is nothing cam does in post game interviews that's remotely different than any other superstar quaterback who wins games...people literally take his smile as being cocky and "pointing out his success", so to challenge your post NO he didn't create it for himself, because others before him have done the same thing as him, however they weren't criticized this hard...and him being a vocal black QB is the reason why.

Whole gang of cats in here acting like their teams have a squeaky clean history of sportsmanship.

QFT!

Got dudes in here who competitively never made any further than their community college intramural team talking about they know what it's like to lose a Super Bowl :smh:
**** is disgusting...most competitive football they ever participated in was a flag football league. But they in here telling somebody how they should act after a SB lost.

Of course he'd be happy if they won lol

Personally I don't care if people take losses badly as long as you're not firing shots verbally and playing dirty at the end. Not wanting to talk though? We've all been there.

The thing is Cam should have been more aware of the reality of the situation. If everyone was on his *** for how you won, no matter how unwarranted it was, he needs to be smarter than that and suck it up for a few minutes. Pucker your lips like Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, and Ben do after a loss and give them a short answer. I don't care but I understand the criticism. Im not the majority. He made the decision knowing it would feed the criticisms. That's his problem now.

Chris Chase might be the worst "writer" in the history of sports
He's on twitter trying to cop please talking about "but but but Peyton did his presser...it's different"

QFT!

Got dudes in here who competitively never made any further than their community college intramural team talking about they know what it's like to lose a Super Bowl
mean.gif
CB9VRKkUkAIU7sl.jpg
I still can't believe someone greenlighted this bs  
roll.gif

Corey Dillon was good but I dont remember using terms like elite or best running back in the NFL when they described him unlike Marshawn Lynch.

Remember Marshawn Lynch is reason why Russell Wilson is any good. I dont remember people describing Corey Dillon that way in regards to Tom Brady, Jeff Blake or Carson Palmer.
I wasn't being all that serious with that sentiment :lol: . Liked him but yea although his #'s are elite,he's not really HOF worthy

What was said?

[thread="629840"]Official Nfl Discussion Thread 2015 16 Season Congrats To The Denver Broncos And Their Fans Sb 50 Champions/98400_20#post_25145429​[/thread]
But what does Robert Flores think of all this?
ESPN let him go  
mean.gif
eek.gif
serious?? When?
mean.gif
I read a statement he gave and it sounded like he actually chose to leave. He said his new employer will be making an announcement soon. Im guessing Fox Sports 1. I beleive they fired a couple anchors recently.
I heard he was leaving for MLB Network

I see this thread turned into a pile of **** last night. What a surprise.

Days leading up to and immediately after the SB just might be the worst time on here. 

Ay though, salute to my man @franc
, @ScottHallWithAPick
, @RoOk
, and a couple others for the win. Riding with your team through the ups and downs and seeing them come out on top in the last game is a beautiful thing.

"You do what you want when you poppin'..." I'm a big believer in that. :smokin  This summer belongs to y'all now, enjoy.

Shout out to the Peyton stans too. :lol:  I imagine it doesn't get any better than seeing your boy get these last 2 victories. *tips cap*

thanks bruh :nthat:

What happened to JJ Watt the NT'er?

Peyton Manning retired him.

:lol:

Von and Gronk should be best friends in denver

Yesterday was a day I had actual interest in what Cam had to say. Why didn't he look like himself from the start? Why didn't he go after that fumble? These are legit questions. I didn't recognize dude yesterday. How many clowned Howard when the Rockets lost last year talking about he was still a winner or any player after a loss? Now everyone is saying we don't know how they feel or should react. Dudes could literally say anything after a loss and be chalked up to that narrative. It's nothing but a easy pass for a player who's like by those defending it.

Corey Dillon was good but I dont remember using terms like elite or best running back in the NFL when they described him unlike Marshawn Lynch.

Remember Marshawn Lynch is reason why Russell Wilson is any good. I dont remember people describing Corey Dillon that way in regards to Tom Brady, Jeff Blake or Carson Palmer.
I wasn't being all that serious with that sentiment 
laugh.gif
. Liked him but yea although his #'s are elite,he's not really HOF worthy

What was said?
Dude said Corey should get in if Beastmode does and I wholeheartedly agreed
laugh.gif
. I think BM has a better case 

Last edited:
Cam has been carrying that team all damn year and froze up in a crucial moment (the fumble). The LAST thing he should be criticized for is his effort. This is the same dude dragging 5 falcons to a first down while bleeding during a regular season game to try to preserve their undefeated record. Now folks think he's quitting on his squad when they were still in the game? Get outta here...

View media item 1902634
View media item 1902636

In a nutshell...a set of rules for Cam, different for everybody else.

The same exact guy wrote both pieces.

******* Chris chase is back? Didn't he leave Yahoo because his piss poor articles were constantly getting lit up in the comments? Every time he wrote something pretending to be an article it was a small highlight of my day

Last edited:
Cam has been carrying that team all damn year and froze up in a crucial moment (the fumble). The LAST thing he should be criticized for is his effort. This is the same dude dragging 5 falcons to a first down while bleeding during a regular season game to try to preserve their undefeated record. Now folks think he's quitting on his squad when they were still in the game? Get outta here...
Yea that's hogwash when the dude carried JV WR reserves to a 17 win season and one of the best O's in the league 
laugh.gif
. The insinuation that he'd quit in the game of his life is ridiculous imo 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom