OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, at the end of the day it's a damn football game. I thought cam was as professional as he could be given the circumstances. He supposed to be fake? Na

Not sure if you guys even make the playoffs. The division is up for grabs but unless Cam really puts a Superman cape on I just don't see how you guys win more than 7 games.

@SEA, vs PHI, vs IND, vs GB in a 4 week stretch then @DAL, @NO, ATL twice, @NYG all in Dec :x
Seattle’s a loss. Philly doesn’t scare me at home. Indy we have a chance. GB is a loss. It helps three of those are home games.

Last meetings with ATL and NO were both blowout wins. NO will be better this year, but I’m still predicting a season split. ATL’s defense will haunt them all season. DAL is yet to be seen. Giants are the giants.

The title is a two team race in my opinion between CAR and NO. Should come down to the last week.

I just wanted to apologize to you for what I said back in August, you guys had one hell of a season despite the loss and damn sure proved me wrong :lol:

Looks like you guys will be legit contenders for the next couple of years in NFC, congrats.

View media item 1902661

Last edited:
Cam has been carrying that team all damn year and froze up in a crucial moment (the fumble). The LAST thing he should be criticized for is his effort. This is the same dude dragging 5 falcons to a first down while bleeding during a regular season game to try to preserve their undefeated record. Now folks think he's quitting on his squad when they were still in the game? Get outta here...
Yea that's hogwash when the dude carried JV WR reserves to a 17 win season and one of the best O's in the league :lol: . The insinuation that he'd quit in the game of his life is ridiculous imo 

Exactly! Him not going after the ball, I believe, is nothing more than a major brain fart in a crucial moment. It's happened to COUNTLESS athletes in various sports, but someone people want to equate this to him "quitting."

Dude a few posts ago hit the nail on the head when he said Cam goes by a different set of rules and expectations.

Panthers will def be contenders going forward but the NFC South isn't going to be as soft going forward.

That boy Jameis coming.

Chris Chase might be the worst "writer" in the history of sports
He's on twitter trying to cop please talking about "but but but Peyton did his presser...it's different"

Whole gang of cats in here acting like their teams have a squeaky clean history of sportsmanship.

QFT!

Got dudes in here who competitively never made any further than their community college intramural team talking about they know what it's like to lose a Super Bowl :smh:

CB9VRKkUkAIU7sl.jpg
I still can't believe someone greenlighted this bs  :rofl:  

Stupid commercial :lol: :lol:

:lol: If the Eagles reacquire Foles.

I'll be honest, I feel real good about the Giants going forward. It should've been Reese that got fired and not Coach Coughlin, but we wavy with McAdoo as HC.

Guy is going to open up our offense. Passing game already humming, need the run game to get going.

Last edited:
Damn didn't know Brady has 194 career wins. Dude is gonna shatter that record :rofl:

laugh.gif
If the Eagles reacquire Foles.

I'll be honest, I feel real good about the Giants going forward. It should've been Reese that got fired and not Coach Coughlin, but we wavy with McAdoo as HC.

Guy is going to open up our offense. Passing game already humming, need the run game to get going.
Defense is so questionable right now though.  Do they even have any good players outside of Amukamara?

I'll take Foles back if he plays like he did with the Rams then getting Deshaun Watson is a sure thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom