OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CrossingBroad Now think we can identify McCoy in video which we’re in negotiation to buy.

Rut roh

@CrossingBroad Now think we can identify McCoy in video which we’re in negotiation to buy.

Rut roh

Very bad news for Shady. I don't see how dudes get caught up in those types of situations knowing everyone has a camera phone today. Someone is always watching.

17094258.gif

Yo Seahawks players..**** a lot of NFL players were clowning Cam heavy last night on Twitter. Damn :rofl:

The reaches on FB are out of control :lol:

View media item 1902696

Total reach :lol: just to be petty and actually entertain this, the Panthers defense did all they could to give the offense opportunities to try to do something, and the game was still in reach until the last 3-4 minutes at 16-10. Peyton knew within 15-20 gametime minutes that he wasn't winning, he had like an hour and a half to cool off DURING the game :lol:

Have a feeling this next season is when we start to see the age of Thomas really begin to show.

Just hope it isn't as sharp a dropoff as Peyton. :smh:

Yeah you never know. The thing is they keep saying Brady needs a tall physical receiver. Theres no need for that if he cant throw down the field anymore. Those quick short throws,Gronk, and getting someone like Forte....oh yeah Oline :lol:

Pats gotta make the right moves this offseason.

- I didn't have a problem with Cam's presser last night. He's mad as hell he lost the SB and he was a huge reason why. I DO have a problem with him walking out because he could hear Harris making fun of his poor play. Thought it was weak as hell. Went from Superman to looking like "he gon cry in the car"

- I'm not sure why people have a problem with Deion talking about these young players. A lot of these players look up to him and need to hear it. Deion did a lot of dumb young **** back in the day. He's older and has learned from it. I don't have a problem with what he's saying, I think it's good. Not like he's ******** on Cam or insulting him. Just saying he needs to make some changes.

- AND EVERYONE KNEW, if Cam lost. They would crucify him. All that celebrating all season long, the world was waiting for him to stop that ****. Son didn't even get to celebrate a first down, he does that every game.

- Jonathan Stewart with one of the best celebrations of the year.

So do the Panthers suffer the famed SB-loser's hangover next season?  

You have to say we did, even though we had a good season overall we really put ourselves behind and were fighting from behind the whole way.

Denver had a good season in many ways after their loss but still ended up firing the coach.

So do the Panthers suffer the famed SB-loser's hangover next season?  

You have to say we did, even though we had a good season overall we really put ourselves behind and were fighting from behind the whole way.

Denver had a good season in many ways after their loss but still ended up firing the coach.
The thing is we young and everybody important is locked up. A lot of people bout to fall off the books. Jared, Charles Johnson, Harper, Tillman, Courtland, Norman, Tolbert, Remmers, and maybe Stewart. So we bout to get younger and faster. Not saying we can get back to the SB but the future is bright.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom