OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is we young and everybody important is locked up. A lot of people bout to fall off the books. Jared, Charles Johnson, Harper, Tillman, Courtland, Norman, Tolbert, Remmers, and maybe Stewart. So we bout to get younger and faster.
Norman's getting franchised for sure, right?

Yeah for sure none of those vets you mentioned are irreplaceable.  Though there could be a growth period if they're all replaced with young guns at once.

Actually now that you lay it out like that it's kind of surprising how many older key contributors that is.

Last edited:
panthers need a solid 2nd string back to take the load off stewart because tolbert isn't cutting it. WR is an area that needs an upgrade as well. 

Josh is def bout to get tagged, but it's weird bc short and star are up after next year.

Great thing about last night is Ealy balled out.

Josh is def bout to get tagged, but it's weird bc short and star are up after next year.

Right....  That is interesting.  Gettleman's a smart guy though, and the cap continues to go up.

Norman is going to command a huge deal in the (inflated) DB market.  Are they going to try to negotiate an extension or just wait?

You know they could have flagged VM for hands to the face on that strip sack that turned into a touchdown. Nobody brought this up

Right....  That is interesting.  Gettleman's a smart guy though, and the cap continues to go up.

Norman is going to command a huge deal in the (inflated) DB market.  Are they going to try to negotiate an extension or just wait?
I say let him walk and lock up KK Short and Star. Norman will be late 28 or 29 when his contract up. Let him walk.

So do the Panthers suffer the famed SB-loser's hangover next season?  

You have to say we did, even though we had a good season overall we really put ourselves behind and were fighting from behind the whole way.

Denver had a good season in many ways after their loss but still ended up firing the coach.
They may not win 15 games again, but I'm predicting at least a double digit win count and a division title in a more competitive division. Most of the young star players are locked up. Benji being back should help as well. 

I say let him walk and lock up KK Short and Star. Norman will be late 28 or 29 when his contract up. Let him walk.
If Norman leaves, I can't really be mad. I will understand.

Kawaan and Star are a must! Hopefully Ealy starts next year, assuming Allen retires. Ealy balled out yesterday!

Last edited:
former Pitt football player Tamarcus Porter was the aggressor and McCoy, Curtis Brinkley and Christopher Henderson

Shady better hope his people take the fall, they washed those cops :smh:

Shady is till very well liked around Philly especially with Chip gone

in a couple months I can see pics of the cops smiling with Shady and all is good, the only thing is the dude with a fractured skull :x

Charges will not be brought up on Shady, you can't see crap in that video.

:lol: you don't need clear video evidence to be convicted of a crime. There are people sitting on death row because of shaky circumstantial evidence and clever prosecutors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom