OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody knew Aaron Hernandez was El Chapo Jr. I don't even remember people saying he had major character flaws before he was drafted.

Nah.. There was a lot of stuff known, but obviously they didn't think it was like THAT.. But there is a reason he lasted til the 4th

Like ole boy out of Oregon who got signed by the packers as an udfa

Kyle Brady :lol:

I remember being a kid and thinking him and Blair Thomas were going to be beasts in the NFL

That just made me think of Dennis Byrd and then that movie about him with great white hope guy as the actor. Forgot all about that for a minute.

Last edited:
Rain, snow, sunshine, overcast...It's all perfect for football.

I'm good for all but rain :lol:

Unless it's so much the punts just stick in the ground :lol:

I can deal with sitting in the cold at the game as long as I'm layered, but man, sitting in the rain SUCKS. It's not like baseball where play is suspended. They're out there playing in downpour :lol: and it's up to you the viewer to tough it out too or duck for cover in the concourse.

the league had to send out a memo to ban bats on the field pre-game?!?!

how old are we?! this is some mickey mouse BS :lol:

Last edited:

I have been afar from the NFL in general the past month and it's funny how being so distance, illuminates how piss poor this league really is and the fans it's catering to these days. It's not like I didn't see it before, but it's ever the more obvious to me right now, unless I suddenly got way older in my thinking in just a months time. I'm so torn.

Last edited:

I have been afar from the NFL in general the past month and it's funny how being so distance, illuminates how piss poor this league really is and the fans it's catering to these days. It's not like I didn't see it before, but it's ever the more obvious to me right now, unless I suddenly got way older in my thinking in just a months time. I'm so torn.

marriage has made you wise, my friend :pimp: :lol:

marriage has made you wise, my friend :pimp: :lol:

Somethin' :lol:

Just when I finally start to come around on Cam and he buys grown men Uggs....

ODB is signed to Nike.

Would love to see Charles play some offense.

I think they said bats were always banned. Props were never allowed to be brought out of the locker room. Just reinforcing it now.

How was this even allowed AT ALL to begin with .. not just this team, any team, any year.

You can bring out a BASEBALL bat during pregmae but dudes under contract with Adidas UA Reebok Beats etc cant even wear their stuff in interviews without getting fined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom